Any Stunters out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Stunters out there?

I know these forums have been a bit dead for a while, but I thought I would try my luck.

I have been getting into stunting recently and have decided to build a MT-07 into a dedicated stunt bike.
    I have been practicing in industrial areas at night alone, but I am keen to start riding with a few fellow stunters 😁, does anyone know of any meetup / common spots that I can check out to find some stunting mates.
    Cheers.

Stunts went quiet in WA after the whole Matt Mingay debarkle. There are a few around that might re-ignite the madness... Unfortunately I sold my stunta and my upcoming build is not suitable. Happy to share some of the learnings, both bike mods and a few tips, if you like.
    It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

yeah any tips / ideas will be awesome. I've spent most of my time on tracks and I'm fairly new to the whole stunt scene. I've ordered a stunt cage and subcage.
      next up will most likely be a bigger sproket.
      Where did you stunters usually hang around and practice?

Comment

Most of the spots we used are populated subdivisions now. Others are industrial estates and have police funded CCTV. It's getting hard to have any fun these days.
        It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

Working...
        X