Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Census 2021

Here we go again..
    Who here thinks it will be hacked again? and who here will not complete it. It says it is compulsory yet letters delivered are to the resident not addressed to individual like a voting papers.

I don't know if I will be doing considering all the fuckwittery last time.

Discuss

Mods, please move if in incorrect thread
    Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
    remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
    Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
    Who died while defending his right of way;
    He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
    But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

No skin off anyone's nose not completing it and doing so correctly. Since the last one, it turns out that I should have identified as GNC because I just like wearing a black satin half slip under my leathers. Hard to source in my size.

Maybe if the census shows that there is a marginalised group of blokes that like wearing black satin half slips under their leathers, the powers that be mightdo something about it.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Is there a fine if you bin it?
      "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
        Is there a fine if you bin it?
        Looks like $222 a day:
        "The census is mandatory and if you don’t take part it can lead to a fine.
        The ABS website says: “The Census is compulsory. Everyone who is staying in your household on Census night must be included. This includes visitors and babies.
        “You can be fined if you refuse to complete the Census or submit an incomplete form.”
        Under the Census and Statistics Act 1905, you can be issued a Notice of Direction, which directs you in writing to complete the census.
        If that doesn’t make you do it, you can be prosecuted and fined up to $222 a day."

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...49675874c1118b

Comment

Thanks would have binned it
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

I got a paper version so don;t need to worry about being hacked. I guess its not confidential if you can get fined for not doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by pnork View Post

Looks like $222 a day:
              "The census is mandatory and if you don’t take part it can lead to a fine.
              The ABS website says: “The Census is compulsory. Everyone who is staying in your household on Census night must be included. This includes visitors and babies.
              “You can be fined if you refuse to complete the Census or submit an incomplete form.”
              Under the Census and Statistics Act 1905, you can be issued a Notice of Direction, which directs you in writing to complete the census.
              If that doesn’t make you do it, you can be prosecuted and fined up to $222 a day."

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...49675874c1118b
              and the letter is addressed to househole or something not an individual. And they will not know if you got the letter or not. Australia post these days looses a few letters, and if 1 person is sick, no relief post to cover it, mail does o not get delivered.

Edit
              Oh and it is asking for supported browser. apparently my waterfox is not supported. Go fucking figure
              Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
              remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
              Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
              Who died while defending his right of way;
              He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
              But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Working...
              X