Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealers License to sell Pocket Bikes

Hey guys n girls

Just thought I'd pass this on. Have just heard that sometime in the future, you will need to have a dealers license to sell these little monsters. Don't know when, but the DPI, The Dogs, and Suzi Aus (maybe other manufacturers too) have been meeting to solve this so called "problem"

so buy up off Dubs quick!
    ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

...or get a dealers licence.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

yeah but I don't know how much that would cost.

if you get a dealers license then you could open a suzi shop Deej! 10 K5's would be pretty schweetttt
      ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

mmmm zookie shoooop.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

the perthstreetbikes bike shop
          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Shhhhhh............ its a seekewt

Comment

hrm. sounds like fun.
              tho i think it would go broke from too much discounting for members lol
              No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

ssswwwwoooorrrrrrrrry ..

and sathid .. thats easy

*soup nazi voice*

NO discount for you
                Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

...and how is buying a pocket bike goign to solve this so called problem?

i doubt u will need a licence to sell these, as it doesnt ned to be licenced.

who's to stop us from buying/making one in our own backyard and riding it there.

Comment

Working...
                  X