Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muh new toy

1997 Ducati 748 SP

Should go alright yeah? A few more pics at: http://antilag.org/index.phtml?path=748sp

Nice bike man. When we guna see u out?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

deej: First day I get back to Perth, me thinks. Either 28th of September-ish or 4th of October-ish.

Thing is, I gotta get my (R-class) licence. And if my L's have expired, I can't renew `em over the Internet I don't think. Which means I can't book a test until I get back to Perth.. and with a three-week window, that aint gonna happen.

So my question is, where's a good quiet police station (a few hours from Perth is okay) out in the country where I can just rock up on the day?

Add to all this I've gotta find out if I can get the Bionic Eye upgrade..

Comment

Nice looking bike, see if you can try not to fall off this one like the last one while stationary at wannaroo :oops:
        Man ,you were flying when I went past you

Comment

ooOOOooooOOoooo...... now THAT...i do like i must say =)

but im not allowed nice bikes =(

Comment

Nice looking bike, see if you can try not to fall off this one like the last one while stationary at wannaroo :oops:
            DOH!

Comment

Nice bike dude!! 8)

Comment

Lush
                Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

Comment

Scum-Bag: Hah! Nice memory. I felt like *such* a fool.. heh. Though I did go out on the track with about 0.5" of brake lever left!

CAD/NoMaD/oinks: Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X