TLR Info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLR Info?

Yeah I'm trying to dig up some stat's (seat hight, wheel base, compression ratio, etc...) on a 02 model TL1000R?

Anyone know where I can find some info, or any TLR owner's that know their bike like the back of their hand.

Any help would be appreciated.

www.motorbikes.be usually has most of that info
    sigpic

Comment

gday clancy, sup :?:
      now do i have the site for you mate check out www.tlplanet.com
      this site has everything you ever dreamt of knowing about the fabulous machine
      they are also very helpful with anything you need to know or want to know :!:

Comment

G'day Clancy

I too recomend tlplanet.com great source of info.

I have the workshop manual here at home with all that stuff in it as well, PM me with specifics, or let me know and we can meet up if you want to have a flick through.

Be good to see another TL out there!! :twisted:
        If life is a journey to death, then i want to just barely make it... skidding in sideways out of gas with smoke rolling from the motor on two bald tires, still drunk from last night and still owing everyone money!!!

Comment

my wave discs suit TLR's & S'.....
          ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

Be good to see another TL out there!! :twisted:
            dam straight

hey churchy, how much are the wave disc's going for :?:
            i need smaller indicators too :idea: :!:

Comment

Churchy is McCullochs right?

I was in there thursday and he said $600. Look mint as well!

I was tossing up between them and a topgun undertail....... and the undertail it is! :twisted:
              If life is a journey to death, then i want to just barely make it... skidding in sideways out of gas with smoke rolling from the motor on two bald tires, still drunk from last night and still owing everyone money!!!

Comment

yeah because if I sell them at the shop then beer money needs to be provided. shoulda said you were off here, then I could have helped you out a bit.

anyway, they will be cheaper if I settle out of shop.... :twisted:
                ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

I suck dick but whats exactly are wave discs? Some wanky form of brake disc?

Comment

I suck dick
                    thanks for letting me know before I replied.

they do offer better (much better) performance, they cool quicker, and also clean the pads. plus you do get the bonus "wank factor" and thats the best thing.....

Comment

Working...
                    X