ZX10R test ride arranged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZX10R test ride arranged

I decided the best option was to ring around and see who will hand over a set of keys.

So Im off to Mack 1, Kwaka, Midland for a test ride. I'll feed back here once Im off it/over it/home.

Oh, did I say, Im excited??? Huh??
    222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

You GO gurrl!
    Have fun!!!
    Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

Enjoy! Compared to your current bike I hope it doesnt feel like you are on a insanely fast 250 (size wise n twitchiness)!

Comment

Damn girl, nice work!!! Waiting to heart what you think of it!

Comment

can we have yer old bike?

Comment

Well. A few wordy comparisions to help:-

cbr1000rr - confidence inspiring, comfortable, stable, great engine braking

r1 - acceleration, uncomfortable, great sound

zx10r - acceleration, brakes/BRAKES (friction burn on my nipples from the wind when pulling it up!!), weird rider position (not uncomfortable, not comfortable, would get used to it I think), felt like less engine braking (?slipper clutch?), fun.

When sitting on it stationary it felt like a tall centre of gravity and unstable, but when cornering under steam squats to the road and fells very stable.

I guess I can sum it up by saying I did a few "Woohoos" in the helmet with fun, and then coming out of a sweeping left lander near mundaring a "Yeah Baby, bend me over and make me your bitch, woooooohhoo!". It is the only one so far to make me wooohoo out loud.

Now I just have to ride all the big twins, oh, an win lotto!

Comment

:shock: let it rip.....

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

Well. A few wordy comparisions to help:-

cbr1000rr - confidence inspiring, comfortable, stable, great engine braking

r1 - acceleration, uncomfortable, great sound

zx10r - acceleration, brakes/BRAKES (friction burn on my nipples from the wind when pulling it up!!), weird rider position (not uncomfortable, not comfortable, would get used to it I think), felt like less engine braking (?slipper clutch?), fun.

When sitting on it stationary it felt like a tall centre of gravity and unstable, but when cornering under steam squats to the road and fells very stable.

I guess I can sum it up by saying I did a few "Woohoos" in the helmet with fun, and then coming out of a sweeping left lander near mundaring a "Yeah Baby, bend me over and make me your bitch, woooooohhoo!". It is the only one so far to make me wooohoo out loud.

Now I just have to ride all the big twins, oh, an win lotto!
                Crickey, by the sounds of it you will be putting a few ppl to shame on the 28th can you hold off buying anything until after then :?:
                1, Always look good
                2, Always know what you're doing
                3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

"Yeah Baby, bend me over and make me your bitch, woooooohhoo!"
                  :shock:
                  No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Love your work Bec!! 8)

Comment

Funny, I just read this in Vol 53 Aus Motorcycle News review of the zx10,

"The engine really is incredible, howling through a usable mid range and into a frantic top end that can have the rider either laughing out loud or screaming even louder, depending on which way they had the thing pointed before they let it loose."

So its not just me left screaming and breathless!

I don't think I'll be putting ppl to shame just cos I enjoy ma bikes!!

Comment

I get this constantly 8)

Comment

I love my bike. 8)

Comment

Thats wat i would like 4 my next bike "litre bike" ZX-10R!!

Brendan
                            Your Life Expectancy Is Directly Related To Your Right Wrist!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X