This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay!!! Meisha's first bike ride!!!!

This is gonna sound silly but yay.... I had my first motorbike experience.... went on the back of deza's bike today and OMG I'm sooooo addicted. I think i did pretty well.... shat myself for the first couple of blocks and kept smashing him in the head with ma helmet but then i gots comfortable and it was totally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The world looks so different on a bike and now I think i'm gonna have to start learning soon so I can know what it's like to control one of these gorgeous beasts!!!! Anyways.... enough gibbering... jus feelin a lill proud of myself!!!! And deza.... he did a great job. Totally trust him and he made me feel way safe!!!! Yay me!!!

...and another one is hooked...

Good stuff meisha, now you got the bug too.

Ya just can't beat travelin' on two wheels.
    sigpic

Comment

C'mon then get your license and get with it!
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

I wonder if we can get this post locked too

Go for 3 in a Row Meish

Comment

I don't think the posts would get locked if the whole personal feelings were kept out...kinda hard when it's that special someone is also on the forum and being with you for the whole experience.....I think thats prolly the main reason.....caus whenever that seems to get put into the posts...the posts go downhill rapidly.....moderators get upset......topics get locked......

*end rant*
          "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

Excellent ....

Now hurry up and do it !!!!!

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
            Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Thanks guys.... guess now i'm gonna have to get out there while we got some bootiful sunshine.... teehhee.... gets all adrenaliney waitin to go out for the next ride! Can't wait to meet you all.... seem like such a great bunch.... maybe I will b4 you know it!!!
              Meisha.... Personal Trainer.... And Lovin it!!!

Comment

Go for 3 in a Row Meish
                Goofy dont be a fuckin smart arse. The other threads were locked for a reason, if you have a problem with this talk to me about it... dont post smart comments.
                If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Go for 3 in a Row Meish

the thread gets locked cause it gets used for off topic chit chat shit. this is not a chatroom. if u wanna talk go into #perthstreetbikes on Austnet. if u have something to say about the topic post it.

good stuff meish. nothing like some horse power between your legs

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

congrats on catchin the bug meisha good to see another on their way
                    ive got my bro hooked just hafta get him to hurry up an sort his license an get a bike
                    the more the merrier

Comment

Go for 3 in a Row Meish
                      Goofy dont be a fuckin smart arse. The other threads were locked for a reason, if you have a problem with this talk to me about it... dont post smart comments.
                      Dude.. whats with the hostility? it was a joke... funny.. HAR HAR... joke... see? i laffed... :?

Comment

Good on you,

I knew it would not be hard to get someone addicted to biking. You know the drill. First place to visit is the department of licensing
                        ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
                        FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

goofy wrote:

Go for 3 in a Row Meish

Someone got a serious case of " Got out of the wrong side of bed this morning" by the looks of it...

Comment

goofy wrote:

Go for 3 in a Row Meish

Someone got a serious case of " Got out of the wrong side of bed this morning" by the looks of it...

look dude i can understand where klink is comming from. moderators have a job to do. they help make this forum run smoothly. they weed out all the violent/graphic/hardcore images. they delete posts that are flamitory or just generally bullshit.

now unlike u and me they pretty much have to read every post in every topic. we can just read the stuff we want to. it takes along time to sift through all the shit that u guys dribble on here to make sure its all above board. they dont get paid for this job. so you can imagine how much of a piss of it is to have sift through all the guys n gals chatting to each other over the forum. generally those topics get locked to stop that sort of thing.

This is not a democracy. u do not have freedom of speech (or txt). If u want the afore mentioned things then go get ur own hosted server and get your own forum and pay the $1-2k this costs per month to run.

anyway im going to stop posting off topic shit now.

meish. go. bike. get one.

ummm good

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Still a rough comment to make though, I did'nt see any attitude in Goofy's post but a hell alot in klinks. :?

Comment

Working...
                              X