Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of Technical content lately

hey guys,
    been "studying" for exams the past two weeks, and as such have been spending a lot of time on the forum (oops), and have noticed that theres been a bit of a lack of technical postings lately (in mods and how-to's and technical discussion) and since work on my own bike has come to a standstill (exams/money/moving house) i'd love to see more of what people are doing to thier bikes, with pics etc included. or even ideas about what people would like to do to thier bikes.
    what ya reckon?
    cheers,
    troy
    (i guess all you lucky buggers must be out riding in this great weather instead of wasting time on here or playing with your bikes in the shed)
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Hows about an update from the StreetFighter creation crew of CAD and co?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

As it happens, PSF is undergoing a massive update very very shortly.... more details will be posted as we get closer to completion... i dont wanna give too much info out yet... but everything should be tip top by chrissy

Comment

yer..... tip top..... does anyone have an excess of money they need to get rid of???? will gladly take it off ya hands......

Comment

nope, but if you find any, how about you send some my way
          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Working...
          X