Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[email protected]#KING TRUCK DRIVERS !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected]#KING TRUCK DRIVERS !!!

just thought i'd let everyone know how shit a day i had yesterday !!!
    riding to work yesterday morning at 5.30am ....not the best time to ride , considering it was dark, freezing cold and pissing down rain !! , but i was heading up toodjay road in the 110 zone , cranked over mid corner trying to see through the rain and maybe ...just maybe doing a little over the posted speed limit !! when all ofr a sudden right in the middle of the road was a fucking huge piece of retreaded tyre that had come off a truck !!
    thankfully there was no-one one the other side of the road or i would of been fucked as that was the only place i could swerve to !! , what the fuck is it with these truck drivers who leave this shit all over the road !! it would damage a car and it would seriously ruin a bike riders day !!!
    FUCKIN TRUCK DRIVERS !!!!!!!! SORT YOUR SHIT OUT !!!

Oh man, I hear you!! Every morning on the Freeway from South Perth to Rockingham I see at least one large chunk of rubber. Damn truckies gotta clean their mess up.

Comment

Some people have all the fun!

Stupid narrow-minded hokey f cken truckers. Lets hope Karma sorts them out with potential jack-knifing wet patches
      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

not to mention the sand blasting they give you from uncovered loads.

Comment

Youse noticed how you ALWAYS get stuck behind cement trucks... :?
          Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Karma has already sorted their shit out. They are truck drivers after all!

Fuckers, clean yer shit!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
            X