John Green Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Green Day

To all those who didnt attend cuz "it might rain and ill melt if i get wet"....

You all missed out on 1 of the best days i have had on a motorcycle.

The course was brilliant. I learn't shit loads, chewed up my new tyres, lost the knees on my jeans and generally had a ball.

For all those who didnt attend cuz of finances i suggest u save every penny for the next 1 cuz its well worth it.

Big thanx to Tex for posting the info.

And i have to say the hightlight of the day was Nick7r going off to make sandcastles in the basin right in front of me.... the next lap i come round the basin and there is nick taking a piss up against the tyres..... i laughed so hard i nearly joined him in the sand.

Restecp Nick7r

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Its ironic that I didnt attend due to finances, and finances again for not owning a pair of draggin' jeans (until today), because the next day (Sunday) I sold my car and got $2500 to play with, ah well guess I'll spend it on my bike and gear now
    Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

Comment

Thanks firestorm!

Well i needed a piss but didnt wannqa stop so when i did stop the first thing i thought of was. ...

thats how i got covered in tyre black.

Hey how much is a pair of draggin jeans?
      Love
      Nick :twisted:

Comment

Around $200 a pair Nick =)

Comment

what a draggin jeans ?

Comment

what are draggin jeans you say? around $200 a pair

nah...there a pair of normal looking jeans that are very very well made... heavy duty sticking... Kevlar lining etc, if you wanna check them out go to their website at http://www.dragginjeans.com.au/ for for info, prices and stockist's

(they are also permitted at most track days and courses that require strict safety clothing)

Comment

Expensive jeans with Kelvar in them 8)

Comment

John Green day = B+C or Track day ??
                Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

thanks amigo
                  ima check the link out

Comment

If you want a pair, go visit Pete from Causeway honda, tell him Perth Extreme sent ya.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I'm goinna start having nightmares about pete at causeway honda soon.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Ive found that no one has a decent range of draggin's in stock... they only carry the "jeans", no one seems to stock the cargo pant versions... alas i dont wear jeans...cargo pants however... and i dont want to order them in...coz you gotta try em on first...seem if they fit right/look ok before you buy....im fussy, so if anyone has seen them around...post dammit!

Comment

MAck 1 kawasaki generally stock em, if they don't guess what size, and have em order em. if they don't fit, order the next size.. they'll do that for ya no probs

they'll prob give u a bit of a discount too if u ask..

Comment

a $9,490 discount? :evil:

Comment

Draggin Jeans Stockist

Ctrl Alt Delete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your arse into Causeway Honda.

See Pete!

Full range of Draggin Jeans, Ladies and Mens from Jeans to Chinos to Cargos!

Most sizes in stock.

$195 retail but if ya say Perth Extreme sent ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X