anyone got their Ls lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got their Ls lately?

I was speaking to a mate at work the other day, and apparently he had to make a booking to sit the test for his learners. Anyone else heard this, or did he just get someone stupid? Seems pretty wierd to me
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

went and did the test with my friend today - no booking just walked in
    "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Dunno about that. d0t-bat just rocked up and sat his last week in Kalgoorlie.
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

Nah mate you shouldn't have to. it's never that busy anyway. they have a room designated just for computer tests. It would have taken 5-10mins tops to complete the test, and another 45mins-hour to process with the speedy queues at any centre.
        Originally posted by Semi
        I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

my g/f walked in and was out in 1/2 hr .... all done.
          yah for her...... soon to be my pillion no longer
          BB

Comment

yes. all done in half an hour. that was at about 10am.

Comment

Did mine on wednesday, 45 mins walk in walk out, no booking. Just waiting.
              Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

Working...
              X