Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on break in...... I got a new computer......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on break in...... I got a new computer......

But thats about it for now. New Apple iBook can via the delivery guy today. Other than that we moved house last weekend but thats it for now. I'm still looking for...... never mind.

At least I'm back online now guys.

Welcome back Campo.

Now, please tell me you threw out that orange juice...

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

and ur toothbrush ... :?
      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

fuck that.. throw out your ibook.. EWWWWWWWWWWW
        Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

:shock:

well....... ok then
          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

It's a new iBook Chookie, but as for everything in the fridge, bathroom, kitchen, yeah we didn't take any risks. Damn well cost me a fortune!

Comment

new or old.. it's a mac

don't mind me.. I deal with imacs/ibooks etc and I prefer to use a nice PC
              Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

nah, i'm so over pc's and love the mac, gonna stick with it me thinks!

Comment

Unless your in the graffic design, desktop publishing business.....isnt a Mac like a betamax recorder?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Unless your in the graffic design, desktop publishing business.....isnt a Mac like a betamax recorder?
                    A what??? I got one cause it's easy, looks good and well I'm so over PC's!

plus I'm getin some other funky shit like iPod and everything.

Comment

Deej I'm with Campo on this, a betta what?????
                      But on the imac thing..... Ima stickin with the pc
                      If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

Deej I'm with Campo on this, a betta what?????
                        But on the imac thing..... Ima stickin with the pc
                        BetaMax, you know, those video recorders that came out in the 80's that were smaller and better than VHS but for some reason never caught on and ended up being a $500 clock.

Wasnt that called BetaMax or Beatamax or somfin?

Comment

Deej your right

They were called Betamax.

My Dad bought a Toshiba Mid Drive (Top of the Wossa) and he was da man!

VHS was released at the same time but was a third in the price so therefore everyone ended up buying VHS.

Technically the Betamax was a better version (TV Stations still record using Betamax) but because other countries didn't want VHS you guessed it good old Aussie market was dumped with VHS at a super cheap price and the product took over.

Comment

Working...
                          X