** HELP ** Stolen item!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** HELP ** Stolen item!!!!!

I can't believe this!! If anyone see's or hears of this. I had a black SP-1 triple clamp with ignition AND key imported from the U.S and the little fucker that broke in took it. It's off an RC51 and is black, all the SP-1 and SP-2 TC's are silver. It took me 6 months to get this and cost me a small fortune. As far as I know it;s the only black one in Perth. On the right it has the honda wing stamped in it.

If anyone see's it or hears of one going can you PLEASE contact me, I'm beggin ya. I really need this part!!! Can't afford to buy a new one. Thanks guys.

just one really stupid question ....... :oops:

what is it ??? and where does it go ??
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Tough go campo! Sorry to hear.

I take it when he came back you saw his face and you didn't recognise him? Sounds like a funny thing to take unless you're into bikes or want revenge (mind you I'm with Hewie on the "what the hell is that" line)
      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

next time your on your bike look down at where your key has been jammed into the bike, youll notice the ignition barrell is set in a piece of metal that also clamps around your front forks...2 guesses what it is
        Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

Comment

Wish i did get a better look at him, man i wanna kill him dead!!

Wish this shit never happened but hey, ya get that. Been bloody costly!!

Comment

thanx oinks .. now im with ya ..

Comment

Yup, very expensive piece of kit!!!

Comment

wouldnt think it would be ... but hey..

Comment

Yup, gotta count the losses and move on. Shit happens eh?

Comment

check the honda shops for people trying to sell it, and wreckers yards. even tell them to keep an ear out for it.
                    ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

Just goes to show that nouthing is safe. If it aint nailed down or even if it is some fucker is gunna try and take it. Tough break dude. Hope it is found. :x :x
                      If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

ffs,you should of put that forking thing on when you got it,you've had that thing kicking round for months
                        lazy s.o.b. 8)

sorry for your loss bud
                        Man ,you were flying when I went past you

Comment

There aint a heluvalota SP's on the road. I will do a stand up past every one just to make sure I get a good look.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

There aint a heluvalota SP's on the road.  I will do a stand up past every one just to make sure I get a good look.

hehehe thanks mate!! Bloody champion!

Hey mark, I was waiting for a new head stem nut for my damper to come in, sux eh! I think I'm more pissed at this loss than anything else!!

Comment

Working...
                            X