Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me tell you about Pete and the boys at Causeway Honda...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me tell you about Pete and the boys at Causeway Honda...

Finally scrounged up some cash and went right to Causeway.
    "Oi Pete, one service, one set of Pirelli Diabalo's, throw on the black tinted double bubble aaaaaaaannnnnnd new chain and sprocket set, thanks mate! See ya in a couple of hours"

Done!!

I've just picked her up and running sweet. Gonna head into Freo tonight for a while and cruise up to Scarbs, will be at the food hall in freo about 8pm - 8:30pm

Damn, those boys at Causeway are the shit!!!! Cheers lads!

good bunch of guys, new Diablo rear and oggy knobs put on yesterday plus miscellaneous riding gear. Good people, good gear, good prices.
    Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

Comment

yea agreed
      i went in today and bought a jacket and garry(think his name was) hooked me up with a good deal

Comment

I've had work done at Causeway Honda and I have purchased some safety gear from there aswell. My bike was in need of some pretty heavy works and pete was sure to ring me up and let me know what was happening and let me know if anything else needed fixing/replacing so i didn't get a huge surprise bill at the end.

Pete and the guys really know their shit and they looked after me.

Even though u've all head it a million times this week.....

if ya want something go see pete at causeway.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

if ya want something go see pete at causeway.
          ...and tell him Perth Extreme sent ya.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Ok then... can Pete and anyone else in here recommend a riding jacket to me given that im on a small budget unfortunately....
            and good gloves... also cheap

I've seen jackets at Dirt dungeon's from $150... the $200-250 ones looked not too bad.... i guess they are old models or something, which i can live with for now.

Comment

hey firestorm

u said on friday that u went 1 down on the front ....is that rite ??

i was thinking i might follow and change mine when it comes service time. .
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Gonzo, try some of the RJays gear, thats usually pretty cheap.

Comment

Yeh thanx i'll check some out.... are they good quality though... or atleast good value for money ?

Comment

I wear an Rjays jacket, but from memory mine cost around $400, not expensive but higher than the prices you were metnioning. The only complaint I have with it is one of the tags for the zipper on my left front outside pocket broke off (thats where I usually put my cigarettes) so im probally more annoyed about that zipper than I should be
                    Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

Comment

I had an RJays jacket on when I had my last accident. It saved a lot of skin and bruising so yeah, highly recommend them!

Comment

Thanks for your support guys! Much appreciated, myself and the crew do our best for all of you...yeh Gonzo probably Rjays is the way to go for a "value for money" jacket. The leather range is quite basic, but will most definately do the job. The material jackets have all the standard features, armour, removable liner and they are water proof. If you like come in and see me at Causeway Honda and I'll show a few jackets.
                        Hewie, I can hook you up with same service I did for Firestorm, on his 2fity we went one down on the front, this equates to 3teeth up on the rear, will give more bottom end punch.

Comment

We love you Pete!
                          Cheers for the breath guard and visor wipes lol

Comment

\"]We love you Pete!    
                            Cheers for the breath guard and visor wipes lol  
                            ..de nada amigo, don't mention it...

Comment

Pete es el hombre!!

Comment

Working...
                              X