Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phillip Island Road Trip forum....I wanna post!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillip Island Road Trip forum....I wanna post!!!

Hmm, is it a "mod" thing only huh??

I'm also planning on going over next year. Have a few guys wanting to hire a couple of trucks, drive across to Adelaide, dump the trucks in the hire depot and ride from Adelaide to Melbourne, making sure we hit the Great Ocean Road (been there, done it and will do it again!!) then to Phillip Island.

It's only in the back of our minds right now, gotta start sussing things out soon though.

That sounds like a good idea, you'd have to chose your company well though.. You'd hate to be stuck with the same farting fat guy the whole trip!

I'm flying over on the 9th of October, hanging around with some friends for a while then off to the GP - WOOHOO!!

[edit]
    Oh, and are we having a gathering over at the GP? Are we gonna put up a flag, or a PE t-shirt on a stick so people know where we are?
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Sup Campo, that particular forum is just for the official road trip so we can post details for the boyz.

I will stick a forum up for everyone to use for anyone else heading over to GP as well so that we can all co-ordinate ..... stuff..... together.....as one....thing.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Sup Campo, that particular forum is just for the official road trip so we can post details for the boyz.

I will stick a forum up for everyone to use for anyone else heading over to GP as well so that we can all co-ordinate ..... stuff..... together.....as one....thing.

Yeah I can live with that Cool, sounds like it'll be an awesome trip!

Comment

Working...
        X