Anyone doing a photo session soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone doing a photo session soon?

I wanna get some more pics of the SP on rear wheel and various others.
    So when's the next one?

uhm

with all that could can, and has probably happened
    just a idle suggestion, but don't you think you should restrict the foto's to certified viewers, it's an idea, may not be the favourite with some (as you can see i'm not certified, but hopefully will be sometime in the future), but it would stop police, if they come n here at all, matching up bikes/ riders to what they have been foto'd doing/ anything

or doesn't this bother you? =P

hahha i'm not questioning ethics, just wondering if you mind that if goes up publicly

:?:
    ~ jamie

Comment

Good call, I'll be in for that one too!

I've been saying I'll get some pics of my bike on the back wheel but it never happens (the pics not the wheelies)
      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

nahhh not fussed, I get picky with who i ride but in all honesty, nah, I'm not phased at all. My bro who's a copper reckons there's a pic floating around of me wheeling out of the tunnel. Thats all good and well if I ever DID a wheelie through or out of the tunnel....

Comment

ohk!

oh ok then hehe
          ~ jamie

Comment

Comment

Re: uhm

just a idle suggestion, but don't you think you should restrict the foto's to certified viewers, it's an idea, may not be the favourite with some (as you can see i'm not certified, but hopefully will be sometime in the future), but it would stop police, if they come n here at all, matching up bikes/ riders to what they have been foto'd doing/ anything

hahha i'm not questioning ethics, just wondering if you mind that if goes up publicly

i like this as there is pics of my FACE on the site.. and the cops got my plate last w/e

good idea i thinks
              Love
              Nick :twisted:

Comment

you'll find that the plates on all the bikes are covered or unreadable ! and as for the people doing the wheelies !! well there are no pics of people doing wheelies without helmets , so the law has to be able to prove exactly who it is doing the stunt ! and i've got it on reasonably good authority that all the guys in the team can't actually wheelstand or endo their bikes !! but we get a guy from the states who comes over and dresses up in our leathers and helmets and does stunts so as we can pretend it's us !!
                HONEST OFFICER !!!! THATS THE TRUTH

Comment

thats not me on the bike officer.. its CAD's mum
                  Love

Comment

thats not me on the bike officer.. its CAD's mum
                    ahhh yeah, she's on my bike to!

Comment

with that arse campo she could prob sit on all our bikes at the same time
                      Love

Comment

Re: uhm

Sorry to wade in on this one and give you guys shit but the police already have your details on record. It's call the Vehicle Identification System and funnily enough it has your name, address, date of birth and vehicle registration.

What you want to prevent from happening is the correlation between vehicle registration and nickname. So as long as pic posters don't get plates or photoshop out plates for pics posted to this site there should be no problem

I say keep the (edited) pics comming...the more the merrier.

Comment

with that arse campo she could prob sit on all our bikes at the same time

Damn :shock: I better get that Ohlins rear shock on then!!!

Comment

Its funny i've got over 200 bike pix & the plates & street signs always seem to come out blurry, can't work out why, camera must be faulty. :twisted:

Comment

Hey Disturbed...

I'm not sure, but possibly the signs come out blurry because the central focus is concentrated on the bike, so the other off central details are blurred?

Comment

Working...
                              X