It has just occurred to me.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has just occurred to me.......

it has just occurred to me how many of you guys hang on the forum during the day!

I just looked down and saw 11 of yas.

Dont you have nutn better to do? Get back to work !!

If ya dont, come and help me train these fucking turtles. Jamine is a Loggerhead Sea Turtle who, just like her namesake, is as thick as CAD's mummas thighs! I keep trying to get the thing to wave but she keeps going into Girshwin Renditions.

There is only so much "~~summertime, and the livin is eeeeasssyyyyy, fish are jumpin....~~" that you can put up with in one day.

:?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

hmmm turtle trainer where do i sign on deej ... ???

been lookin for a change of employment anyway ...
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

I can show you a neat trick with turtles Deej...

Turtle Soup :twisted:

Comment

I guess there's just a lot of us that have pretty cruisey jobs 'eh!

I'm on here mon-fri 8.30 - 4.30 - yippie!
        mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

where do you work deej ? find a big turtle n jump on its shell and ride it around the place
          i work in Osbourne Park infront of a computer, so absically i sit on mIRC (or wIRC as i call it) , sit on here, and another forum im a member off.

it makes the day go alot quicker 8)

Comment

Work?!?!?!

hehehe Deej, you've gotta be kidding me! mate, I'm with the navy, I'm nothing but a public servant heheheeh

work pffft, hehehehe you'r being funny now man!!

hahahaha

ok, I'm bored..... I wanna go riding........

Comment

Work?? Wots that??? 8)

I get paid ta sit in front of a screen and collect radiation... :shock:

- Probably explains alot tho...

*Ahem* now where's my bike...
              Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Campo, same same and same. I work for Challenger TAFE. hehe go the public service!

I wanna go riding but I dont get off till 4 or 4.30 Tonight should be a good one hey.. you guys better not pike it. I guess we can still do the freo thing in worst case scenario.
                mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Campo, same same and same. I work for Challenger TAFE. hehe go the public service!

I wanna go riding but I dont get off till 4 or 4.30  Tonight should be a good one hey..  you guys better not pike it. I guess we can still do the freo thing in worst case scenario.

Fingers crossed on the weather mate, it's blowin its ass off out there now. Keep an eye on the weather radar.

Comment

i work one week nights, the next days, then back to nights. i work a 12 hr shift so i look at the form alot, and im waiting to hear about who's going to kick ass on the paintball field.

Comment

I just got back to work, had a road-trip into Guinea. So piss off.

Comment

You are all depressing me.

Its Groundhod day for me.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

i work one week nights, the next days, then back to nights. i work a 12 hr shift so i look at the form alot, and im waiting to hear about who's going to kick ass on the paintball field.  

check out the rides and events i have posted a date

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

WORK???? Isn't that the place we go and get paid to attend??? I work wid vegies by day and drunks by night. and i seem to get away wid doin S.F.A.
                            If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X