Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accident crash investigator at SCABS!

Humans,
    A traffic crash investigator (Insurance company) guy was in scabs this arvo asking questions regarding a traffic accident in malaga involving a motorcyclist. He didn't ask me personally, but they guy he spoke to gave him the www.perthextreme.com web address which probably wasn't a good thing. He said (Insurance guy) he'd check it out tonight..

It may be wise if any information relating to any crashes where insurance payouts are still forthcoming is removed, and in future not discussed in a public forum such as this until after any insurance stuff is resolved just in case.

The guy gave me the name of the guy who's crash he was lookin into, but I forget. It wasn't a PE guy tho. Soem guy from some other group.. Westside Extreme or something
    Cyaz!

PS.
    Hello Mr Insurance assessor!

*drops his pants and moons the investigator*

Comment

Interesting happenings indeed.

Nobody new has registered for the forum in the last 2 days (up to the moment of this post).

PS: Hello Mr Insurance Assossor.

PSS: Just pay it out dood and dont be a putz.

PSS: Remember, no accidents, and your flippin burgers at maccas.

PSSS: Remind your client that if there we no accidents, then we would not want or need insurance huh! So in order words, we need to have accidents so that your client can make money.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

insurance investigators. Either, wanna be coppers or ex-coppers with no future.

Donno why whoever it was gave them this website, it would have no baring on any crashes in the perth metropolitan district.

I mean after all, isn't this webiste a piss-take on any stunt motorcycling activities? I'm sure noone who posts here would even consider breaking the road traffic laws of this state.

Comment

how bout we also highlight the fact that this is what we pay for!!! Every year motorcyclists pay thousands of dollars to insure their baby's and then you try and make a claim and the wankers investigate it!!!

Moral of the story is: DO NOT TELL THEM* ANYTHING!!!

* This refers to the investigators from police, insurance, and any other investigating wank stains!

(and thanks to the "person" who advised this wanker of the websites)

:twisted: :twisted:
          ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

good werk dich heD whoever it was, now were all gunna die....
            I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

How do you know its not me??? Im uncertified....muahaha :twisted:

Comment

yea but i know who you are Dman.... and your tiny... QUICK EVERONE GET HIM!!!

Comment

Re: Accident crash investigator at SCABS!

Humans,
                  A traffic crash investigator (Insurance company) guy was in scabs this arvo asking questions regarding a traffic accident in malaga involving a motorcyclist.  He didn't ask me personally, but they guy he spoke to gave him the www.perthextreme.com web address which probably wasn't a good thing.  He said (Insurance guy) he'd check it out tonight..

It may be wise if any information relating to any crashes where insurance payouts are still forthcoming is removed, and in future not discussed in a public forum such as this until after any insurance stuff is resolved just in case.
                  Good point! That stuff shouldnt be posted ever i thinks.. to risky. :?
                  good one Deej for having to register before viewing these topics anyway, bit more control over what happens i guess. Thing is this PI prob cant use da internet anyways ...
                  Love
                  Nick :twisted:

Comment

insurance investigators.  Either, wanna be coppers or ex-coppers with no future.

Donno why whoever it was gave them this website, it would have no baring on any crashes in the perth metropolitan district.

I mean after all, isn't this webiste a piss-take on any stunt motorcycling activities?  I'm sure noone who posts here would even consider breaking the road traffic laws of this state.
                    Melkor has a good point guys...
                    If we didn't spend soooo much time doctoring up fotos and in paint we could spend more time on the bikes!!!
                    You know:
                    Sticking to the speed limit.
                    No wheelies.
                    No stoppies.
                    No burnouts etc................
                    All that fun loving law abiding stuff. :roll: :roll: :roll:
                    If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

Its amazing what you can do with computer rendered graffix now days aint it.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

yeah ive got this one "picture", I made it look like my front wheel was off the ground. its pretty cool once you learn how to use photoshop. I'm currently working on one that will make my back wheel look like its off the ground too!

:twisted: :twisted:
                        ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

is there any software that would make my CBR look like it's wheelying

I thinks I need props like a 2 ton jack under the front wheel !!! :cry:

Oh and insurace dickhead , I think you may get some usefull information from Cads momma aswell as one hell of a night to remember !

Comment

Either way, they really can't use a website for anything can they? It's not really good enough evidence to hold in any form. Even with number plates and bikes. Peeps id's might be a different story though.

Comment

well i dont know about u campo ...but i'm a compulsive liar and everything i post on here is a work of fiction ....
                              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
                              X