X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikes n Babes

Fine so here I am, registered and all.

Chic itching for a ride, waiting for her bike - looking for a bit of entertainment in the meantime.

Call me quacky, but once I do get my CBR 600 RR I'm looking for a group of people that know how to ride, and enjoy it (rain hail or shine) just as I do.

In the meantime, i'm settling for pillion rides where I can get them!!

What's the go here ???
    I speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

Read your email MJ
    Reporting LIVE from Scotland!

Comment

dammit...BMan beat me to it!! Daaammm j00000!! haha

welcome aboard MJ, good to see more women wanting to join the fun.... you'll have to come out to scarbs with us one weekend.... just to see if were good enough

Comment

You're all a bunch of walking hormones!!!!

Comment

But that's why it's sooooo much fun!!!!

I love the fact guys are controlled by their mini-me's.

But I'm just a man hating bitch who likes the same games guys do!! Only coz I do it better!! :twisted:

Comment

Yeah, but some of us have girlfriends!!

Than again.. Some of us don't... Hey, I'm bored, maybe I will start a poll...... :idea:
            Reporting LIVE from Scotland!

Comment

HEY....nuttin MINI about me

isnt that right Deej?

Comment

Get down to Scarbs beach front. Wednesdays and Fridays are the best, but as the weather gets better you can find people there most nights.
                As for the pillion ride, I don't think my wife would be too chuffed wiv dat!!! :roll:
                :-)

Comment

Deej Deej, where is Deej!!!

Comment

he's with my mom MJ....he could be some time....

Comment

I can't comment without being vain ...

Comment

you know u wanna......

Comment

just a quickie before class ... I am usually the brunt of many blonde jokes, so I have no probs giving guys their own back ...

I know this should prolly go in funny stuff - but it's my own defense against all the girlfriends and wives I piss off ... coz it aint my fault that i'm purty!!

Two strangers were seated next to each other on a plane. the guy turned
                          >to
                          > > a
                          > > beautiful blonde bimbo next to him and made his move by saying: "Let's
                          > > talk.
                          > > I've heard that flights will go quicker if you stricke up a conversation
                          > > with your fellow passsenger."
                          > > The blonde, who had just started to read her book, closed it slowly and
                          > > said
                          > > to the guy, "What would you like to discuss?"
                          > > "oh, I don't know," said the guy. "How about nuclear power?"
                          > > "OK," said the blonde. "That could be an interesting topic, but let me
                          >ask
                          > > you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass.The same
                          > > stuff.
                          > > Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty,
                          >and
                          > > a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"
                          > > "Oh brother," said the guy. "I have no idea."
                          > > "well then," said the blonde, "How is it that you feel qualified to
                          >discuss
                          > > nuclear power when you don't know shi*t?"
                          > > She opened her book again and wasn't distrubed for the rest of the trip.

Comment

hehe funny...

u mentioned class? what class?

Comment

I know this should prolly go in funny stuff - but it's my own defense against all the girlfriends and wives I piss off ... coz it aint my fault that i'm purty!!

You'll have to post pics of yourself then. Perhaps on a bike. I'm sure some of the boys on the forum would be keen to donate their ride.

Just post em down in "Bikes 'n Babes" Shnell.

Comment

Working...
                              X