KWINANA Off Road Area now OPEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWINANA Off Road Area now OPEN

it is officially reopened and has been running again for a few weeks. I drive/ride past there every day and have noticed it is back open.

Be aware it is for Off Road MOTORCYCLES only, not dune buggies or shitbox cars
    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

well there go's that idea.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

From memory it is for LICENCED Offroad motorcycles only as well. not ya kid on his 80 or your trail bike unless its registered.

GO GO the muddies

Comment

it is for ORV licenced bikes. which is a $15 registration with a small square licence plate which fits on the front area of a bike.

Comment

Cool, where is it ? And dont say Kwinana, how do you get there?

What's the terrain like? Mud/sand/clay/dirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramjet View Post
            Cool, where is it ? And dont say Kwinana, how do you get there?

What's the terrain like? Mud/sand/clay/dirt?
            Turn right onto thomas rd from fwy south. Its on the left just over a hill close to rockingham rd.

And yes, theres all of that terrain.
            In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
            Its the little things that make the difference
            Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
            If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

It is located on Thomas Rd about 200metres from Rockingham Rd which is at the western end.

Here is a link
              http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&h...=16&iwloc=addr

Comment

I just found this here

September 17 - Kwinana Closure extended to December 31
                The Kwinana Off-Road Vehicle area (off Thomas Rd) will remain closed until at least December 31 following an extension to the temporary closure announced in the Government Gazette on September 4.
                The extension of the temporary closure of the Permitted Area is to enable the off-road riding/driving future of the area to be determined.
                EDIT: Looks like that is 2007 SORRY !

Comment

benny, wanna go for a spin there on saturday?
                  my pics

Comment

Holy shit aye,maybe someone in the council actually gives two shits what people in there electorate think! Na, probly got a dirt bike for his/her kids birthday then discovered there's no were too ride the fucken thing.

All I can say is YAY,and ABOUT FUCKING TIME,and WHAT THE HELL DID YA THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOUR NATURE STRIPS WHEN YOU CLOSED OUR RIDING AREAS.....
                    "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

Great somewhere else to ride
                      Cant see too many people giving a shit about whether they are licensed or not as no number plate and tonnes of space to ride means they have got to catch you first.
                      I cant say ive ever seen any police ring around on 600cc off road bikes
                      LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
                      LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
                      shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Demon View Post
                        Great somewhere else to ride
                        Cant see too many people giving a shit about whether they are licensed or not as no number plate and tonnes of space to ride means they have got to catch you first.
                        I cant say ive ever seen any police ring around on 600cc off road bikes
                        I have seen them on drz 400's though, and I guarantee that they are probably better riders than most out there

Comment

I've also heard it was only up to 125cc. Is that right?
                          Milk, milk, lemonade, round the corner Adelaide

Comment

not sure, might get a pic of the sign this week for you all.

Comment

meh, last time it was open i spent most of my time dodging car wrecks, washing machines and other piles of rubbish.

hopefully this time round it's treated with a bit more respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X