(Victoria) Police to target hoons in YouTube video campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Victoria) Police to target hoons in YouTube video campaign

"ROGUE motorcycle riders could star in Victoria Police's first online video campaign targeting the dangerous hoons."

The police have been targetting the Reefton and Black spur roads over the past few month, hiding in bushes and so on. Now they might put the videos up on youtube of riders being booked on Youtube!

Police to target hoons in YouTube video campaign | Herald Sun
    Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Hiding in bushes in Camos'. Police state much?
    You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

And this is meant to prevent what?
      What about the brazen attempts of riders to get away, it'll end up being a sport for the reckless.
      07 MV F41000R
      09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
      07 CBR 600RR trackbike
      sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Again, I hope this year is a good year for snake populations.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Will post youtube videos of successful operations.

Haha - looking forward to a rash of not-so-successful operation vids from the riders they're after getting posted too
          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

They need to learn from NZ cops.

Back in the seventies they decided to catch Bikies that were stealling british bikes.

So the bought one and disabled it, leaving it at the side of the road while they hid in the bushes.

Along came the bikies and they got the bike going quicker than the cops could run after it!!

Graelin

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
              Again, I hope this year is a good year for snake populations.
              Or bush fires. Does Victoria have death adders? I think it might need some.
              Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Would be a shame if someone was out hunting and a stray bullet hit someone
                hiding in camo's.....
                You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

no, no death adders in vic AFAIK. altho i think theres more bad than good ones.
                  IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

Working...
                  X