Replacement Helmet HAS arrived!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Helmet HAS arrived!!!

As some of you may know.... i wrote off my last bike...and had to have my helmet replaced... well ive been lazy untill now... and IT has finally arrived.... I bought the new Shoei TZ-1 Shogun outa the 03 range....... one of the first into Perth (apparently) enjoy!

notice the beautiful helmet bag my bike shop threw in...mmm....sheepskin!!

Nice, now try not to break this one ok!

Comment

nice one Cad, What you doing with the old ? A door stop or something ??

Comment

cool helmet dude!

Comment

Re: Replacement Helmet HAS arrived!!!

As some of you may know.... i wrote off my last bike...and had to have my helmet replaced... well ive been lazy untill now... and IT has finally arrived.... I bought the new Shoei TZ-1 Shogun outa the 03 range....... one of the first into Perth (apparently) enjoy!

notice the beautiful helmet bag my bike shop threw in...mmm....sheepskin!!
          apparently ..

good choice dude
          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Do I see ya momma's reflection off the visor!!!!

Comment

nice one cad

Comment

Hi peoples,
                Nice lid.
                The helmet I have is a suomy and although not at the cheaper end of the scale it's shit, the amount of wind rush is deafening any ideas of which ones are the better helmets, for comfort, safety and quietness(If thats a word) any sugg would be appreciated..........Pete maybe?
                slim.

Comment

great lid

hi mate I ALSO HAVE A SUOMY HELMET IT SEEMS THAT THE ONES WITH SIDE PODS MAKE ALL THE NOISE SO ANY WITH OUT PODS ARE BETTER eg aria or skark helemets but then again most helmets make a bite of noise------------------

Comment

I've got a Suomy gunwind, highly recommend them. I've even crash tested mine!!

Comment

if the noise is a problem then nothing bits a pair of ear plugs.

I wear AGV XR-2..one of the lightest helmets, only 1.2kg
                      I liked it so much i bought 2 of them, if it's good enough for rossi then it's good enough for me.

Comment

nice helm! same as mine almost!

Comment

nice helmet.... when u gunna crack this one??

btw... what the hell is that on your scanner? F1 car?

Comment

haha yea im hoping to keep this one a while...its nice and shiny!... im framing the old one Gonz hehe the shoei's are better for wind noise as the visors are very flush with the helmet.... and i find them a very comfy helmet...i dont like the suomy's because of the POD removal system.... there a bitch compared to my TZ-1...i guess each to their own =)

Comment

Yea Gordo...the guy i ordered it thro at my local bike shop said that it was the first of its kind he's seen so far...and he does alot of helmets....so im hoping there aint TOO many of them out there already

and Gonz....its a tractor man...geez!!

Comment

Working...
                              X