Pillion Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pillion Dog

Digicam moment I missed, Since I didn't have the cam with me, and it was a split second in timing as well.

Heading down Marmion to Scarbs, I saw a guy on a motorbike with his dog sitting on the back, looked like the dog was loving it, tho I was coming the other way, so didn't get to see it for long.

Wish I had a photo to show u dudes, maybe next time.

While we're on the subject of pics.. got any more of that spunk in your avatar?

Comment

What are you refering to?

Comment

The girl in your sig picture...

Comment

hmmm.... wonder if i could take our 2 dogs and a rabbit on ZZR hmmmmmm

Comment

ahah gold
            ive joked about taking my dog on my bike before
            strap a crate on the back or something and tie him down

Comment

yeah, I saw that dude on the bike awareness ride last year, the dog looked like he was loving it

Comment

I take my dog in my back pack around the local area. He is a little Jack Russell and stands up and looks out backwards with his paws up, might be weird but looks pretty cute and he loves it!

People nearly die laughing when they pass you, and I can only do about 60km with him onboard due to wind etc.
                222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

so get little 'JR' his own pair of goggles and then you can go quicker! 8)
                  ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

I have a 40kg Ridgeback so I doubt I can get her on the blade, but if i can you shall all hear about it.
                    Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

go beck

i would try that with my j russell but i would get to 60 and he would jump off as soon as he sees another dog
                      Love
                      Nick :twisted:

Comment

Yeh I'm not sure what dog it was, it the dog was loving it all the way

Comment

Working...
                        X