Who likes their job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who likes their job?

Just curious as I'm bored shitless at the moment watching a computer screen nearly falling asleep.
    Yes, it's fantastic
    0.00%
    No, but I need money for petrol
    0.00%
    One powerball and I'm outta here!
    100.00%
    I'm a dodgy student bum
    0.00%
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

get me the fuck outta here!!!!

Comment

God this sucks!

I just wanna get out there and ride
      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

nice day isn't it :roll:

fuckin work...

Comment

fuckin work...
          ur actually workin today ???? u not feeling well campo
          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

works good
            i spend most my day browsing three difernt forums i am a member off
            then i go for lunch and come back late and continue to browse through forum's and viewing websites
            all round good
            but im currently loking for new empployment as the boss's here are quite gay

Comment

fuckin work...
              ur actually workin today ???? u not feeling well campo
              nah. not well at all so thought i better drop by. hehehe nearly forgot where the place was!! :oops:

Comment

if your bored try this

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

guess the dictator or tv star. good time waster

Comment

can't complain......gettin paid to sit on this forum! Easy money...
                  ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

Meh.. mine's okay. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it sucks. The hours are fucked, but at least the pay is good.

And the company pays for everything.. beer food accom, the works!

Comment

Not bad, get to watch stuntin videos and the isle of man tt, gp etc.
                      Would rather be racin for a living but

Comment

9er your job would rock ... I mean what is it 3months on 1off ... for sittin on your hiney all day

At least you lot don't have to sit and sign your name at the bottom of every page of data ... I know my signature far too intimately at the mo ... but in saying that all i do is paper work, deliveries and the occasional day care visit - I still get better pay even though I'm still working on the quals than programming!!
                        I speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

Comment

My Job sux. The turtles constantly get me down.

Pay sux. Conditions Suck. I have to be in the water during winter.... I get cheep fish to take home but thats about it.

Turtle Training aint what its cut out to be.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

MJ: If only it was like that! It's not quite that cruisy, unfortunately..

It's 14 weeks on and 3 weeks off, so not quite 3 & 1. Also, I work 78 hours a week, every week, for 14 weeks straight. I get one Sunday off every two weeks, and that's it.. no pleasure camp here!

And I certainly do not sit in my office all day. I've spent about a month of this tour living out of sea containers in various places... it's nowhere near as romantic as the movies make out :shock:

Comment

My job is cool. I work 4 days then i have 4 days off!

Comment

Working...
                              X