What would you do in this situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do in this situation?

OK so little bro takes off to the East to give it a shot over there, planned on going for about 3 years or so. Gives older bro his bed cause ex girlfriend took off with his plus a shit tin of other stuff. Older bro is stoked that little bro has done this.

Little bro couldn't handle being in the East, comes back 4 weeks later. He moves in with family friend, pisses him off by waking him at very early hours of the morning 2am to 4am kinda thing. Family friend kicks him out and little bro moves to another older bros place. hehehe it gets funny here.

Little bro handcuffs himself in other older bro's handcuffs (yes, he's a copper) and other older bro kicks him out to.

Little bro SMS's older bro and say's he's moved out and wants his bed back....

ok, given the situation, what would you do?

tell him about the NASTY things the old bro did in it...and hopefully...he WONT want it back!!

Comment

tell him about the NASTY things the old bro did in it...and hopefully...he WONT want it back!!
      bwahahahahahahaha thats fuckin great, ok that's definatly gonna get used!!!

Comment

Bend over in front of him and say "Kiss my arse indian givva".

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

give him the bed back !!!! the fucking mean older brother should be happy to help out his younger bro !!!! Go out and get your own fuckin bed !! a man has to have a work bench he can call his own !

Comment

give him the bed back !!!! the fucking mean older brother should be happy to help out his younger bro !!!! Go out and get your own fuckin bed !! a man has to have a work bench he can call his own !
            But it's such a good work bench....hmmmm John Green track day or new bed.........

Comment

oh well if thats the case !!!! do the john green day !! give the bed back and sleep on the fuckin floor !!! that way you don't ever have to make your bed !! and if you do get a chick home then rather than make her sleep in the wet patch you can just move to another room !! easy !!

Comment

oh well if thats the case !!!! do the john green day !! give the bed back and sleep on the fuckin floor !!! that way you don't ever have to make your bed !! and if you do get a chick home then rather than make her sleep in the wet patch you can just move to another room !! easy !!
                man, i like the way you think.....

Comment

scrap my opinion...... follow oh worthy overlord sir TEX!

Comment

scrap my opinion...... follow oh worthy overlord sir TEX!
                    hey, who wanted your opinion!!!! damn man hehehee kidding mate,

I'm goin looking tomorrow.....looks like I'll be selling the body again this weekend!

Comment

tell him peed the bed many times and you still havent aired the mattress out and he wont want it back (this bird is too cool)

Comment

Give it back and tell him about all the wet spots cad's mumma left

Comment

If the bed is given back, younger bro is going to continue taking advantage of peoples generousity.. on the other hand.. I'd feel bad sleeping at night knowing he's on the floor
                          mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

If the bed is given back, younger bro is going to continue taking advantage of peoples generousity.. on the other hand.. I'd feel bad sleeping at night knowing he's on the floor
                            Dunno if it's the floor, but he's had worse..... wouldn't surprise me if he's shacked up with a chick....

Comment

Working...
                            X