X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharia beating for motorcyclists

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/874914.stm

You guys would be screwed....

What insanity.. much like some of our rules here, people go over the top hey. At least in a country ruled by one governing person (not entity) rules/laws make sense, even if you dont agree with them (unless you live under a mad king rodric) hehe
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

well that sucks, i like a pair of breasts pressed against my back , and im sure alot of other guy's do too..

eidt* mental note, dont move to nigeria

Comment

The Zamfara authorities are also enforcing Islamic bans on prostitution, and on games of chance like ludo and cards.
        NO LUDO! OMG!
        Air // KevLar // BigKev

I'M EXCITED!

Comment

Well, that's what you get for a) being in Nigerian and Muslim-controlled Nigeria.

Crime is so bad in Nigeria that they have written on Police cars "fire on fire", which in pidgin means that the Police will shoot people committing crimes, regardless of what they're doing and if they shoot at the Police first or not.

So if you hold up a liquor store or something, and a cop sees you, they're legally entitled to start taking pot-shots. Crazy, huh?

Comment

So if you hold up a liquor store or something, and a cop sees you, they're legally entitled to start taking pot-shots. Crazy, huh?
            Thats how it should be here too!

Wait n see what happens to the crime rate then!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

well that sucks, i like a pair of breasts pressed against my back , and im sure alot of other guy's do too..
              Well personally I prefer to have their breasts pressed against my front, it just makes certain things that much easier as opposed to your back

Comment

being muslims they would probably burn down the liquor store instead.

Comment

Muslims burning? Im sure they would more or less just blow the fucker up on the pretence of "alcohol supports the western dogs"

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Working...
                  X