Put your weekend pics here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put your weekend pics here!!!

Just some shots from Saturday just gone.

god there r some idiots in this world ...

nice little blue dots campo ..

can u email those please dude???
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Hey dude nice pics. Can you email me those and the any pics you have of firestorms bingle??? cheers dude
      If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

i had a great weekend. firstly I over tightened my sump plug and did the thread, spent all day fixing the bloody thing, got the bike ready for sunday ride, went to scabs, pulled onto west coast highway with the missus, went to do a wheelie, no grab in the clutch....at this stage i was pissed, but had been playing with the clutch cable so went home to investigate (thought the cable may have slipped out somehow).

upon removing the outer clutch cover, i found the rod that goes into the engine extremely loose. I then proceeded to remove that very rod (NB: you should not be able to do this). So i then proceeded to jump around swearing, ready to completely destroy my bike. anyway. new clutch, clutch plates, springs, rods etc on the way.

So i missed the nicest weekend so far!!! And the weekend coming is sposed to be shite!!!!

PEACE!!!

:twisted: :evil: :twisted:
        ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

:shock: Heres what you missed on Churchy

I cant say i had it any better i was in a car all weekend

Comment

The reputation continues!!

Nice one Kev.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Nice

were they from saturday?
              Love
              Nick :twisted:

Comment

Sunday Actually, My handy work with a camera in the back of a car since i can't use my right hand for another 2 weeks.

Comment

The one handed cameraman. Nice work Rossi.

Anyone been approched re the number plate taking bitch?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

??

Comment

have heard nothing deej

Comment

Hey dude nice pics. Can you email me those and the any pics you have of firestorms bingle??? cheers dude
                        YAY who else wants memorial pictures of me lying unconcious in the forest???????

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

YAY who else wants memorial pictures of me lying unconcious in the forest???????
                          Memorial??????
                          Get your copies of firestorms bingle blockmounted and individually numbered. 001 - 100 a collectors item for the true PE enthusiast get them now for only $99.99. the first 100 sold recieve an authentic piece of firestorms CBR250rr post crash. hehehehehe!
                          If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

I will firestorm.

Comment

nice shots, was someone on the back of a bike taking the shots

Comment

Working...
                              X