When fuel stops for some f&*ckin reason ... engine stops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When fuel stops for some f&*ckin reason ... engine stops

Who would have thought huh? Straight after we left HJ's today in Joondy ... friggin lost everyone cuz my old arch nemisis "The Fuel Blockage" returned and struck a decisive blow to my ride with da boyz!

I forsee a tank drain coming soon ... but to the boyz today ... Thanks for the great ride and lots of fun. Looking forward to more of it ... once I thrawft my arch nemisis!

Talk to you soon i'm sure

Gustav.

how was the wheelie after a full belly of HJ's

Comment

so thats why you stopped at the side of the road!

guess i should have stopped... hmmmm sorry dude!
      Air // KevLar // BigKev

I'M EXCITED!

Comment

Damn man, you gotta get rid of the Kwaka and get something that'll keep on goin!!

Either that or joined us at the OBH, great Sunday arvo!

Comment

How did that go campo? What did you end up doing? We went all over the place then stuck around in scarbs for the arvo
          mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Mate, right after the OBH we briefly went up to the Como then home. I was stuffed Sunday from riding all day Saturday and Sunday morning.

Did you guys go with Calvine and Syd to Mundaring?

I heard it was a good run through the hills. The roads have apparently been cleaned up.

Comment

Nah I split from those guys near burswood.. they were riding a little harder than I like to go and knew if I kept following them I'll get myself into a situation I cant control.

That's when I met these guys at scarbs

I'm still sore hey.. did like 600 k's on the w/e
              mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Nice one!! You sure it was a little hard, those guys are always good to ride with, always wait up at the corners so yeah, should come out with us one weekend.

600km's isn't to bad, we'll do that most weekends. Great weekend though.

Comment

Yeah they waited when I got stuck at a set of lights, but I was pushing my boundaries to keep up with them round corners etc.. It was good for a while but needed to chill out before I came unstuck that's all

I've only been riding since march this year, so I'm still an amatuer. I thought it best not to endanger myself or any of the other guys, trying to keep up. You're right though, they are good to ride with
                  mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Good to hear that you know where your limit is mate. When we go for another run up that way, I'll post it and come along for s cruise.

Comment

Sounds good!
                      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Yeah they waited when I got stuck at a set of lights, but I was pushing my boundaries to keep up with them round corners etc.. It was good for a while but needed to chill out before I came unstuck that's all

I've only been riding since march this year, so I'm still an amatuer. I thought it best not to endanger myself or any of the other guys, trying to keep up. You're right though, they are good to ride with

Dun wanna end up chewin sand like me man. Im without a bike for a month or two.... i would rather have broken my bones than my bike...... at least id have a physical reason y i cant ride at the moment...

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Yeah, it's called "controlled riding"

Brake before corners mate and don't try and chase someone who races bikes for fun!!!

Mind you, ya did a good job of keeping up till that bloody roo.....I tell ya, they're a bugger!

Comment

Yer we cant win. If it is not shite drivers it's bloody animals, what is the world coming to???
                            If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

chill out

good to hear someone with common sense

to many riders coming unstuck trying to keep up with the Xpert guys
                              we all enjoy giveing it a squirt but at the end of the day know your limts
                              come home in one peace live to ride anther day
                              I speak at first hand thru my blade down the road awhile back hurts your pride & your :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: pocket.

Comment

Working...
                              X