best deals on litre bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best deals on litre bikes

guys, whats the best deals anyone has seen on either the CBR, R1 or GSXR any of them doing 0% finance and discounting prices prior to getting the 09 models in?
    Now a Pom in Perth :aus-salute: with a DB7

I don't have any specifics, not in the market currently, but... In terms of propensity to do great deals, try 5 Star for a Yamaha, Savage for Suzuki.
    i haven't got a clue who for Honda because the bike was released with a great RRP anyway.

Happy hunting

S.
    Last edited by Sprint; 23-01-2009, 05:53 AM.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Was at 5-star last weekend.
      They are doing some good pricing on the 08 R6's and R1's.
      sigpic

Comment

Try Prestige for Honda, I heard they're doing deals on the Cibbies but it's still a new model / shape so don't expect anything huge.

Comment

They'd be crazy to give them away for 0%, the finance company would go broke. But, nows the time to bargain for a good deal.

Comment

0% finance would be sweet!!

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Im pretty sure I saw 08 r1's going for 14999 in the papers recently.

Thats a killer deal.
              My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Zero percent finance is funded via a rebate from the dealership, or the manufacturer. Don't worry about them going broke- these people have their formulae totally nailed, and know exactly where break-even is!

S.
                Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Name one of them in the business of breaking even.

Comment

Wait another 6-8 month and they`ll be happy to break even over here...I just say three words...world economic crises....
                    SP RACINGis supported by:
                    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by reggie426 View Post
                      Name one of them in the business of breaking even.
                      I tried to explain in simple terms how zero percent interest DOESN'T mean zero profit for the finance company.
                      Clearly i fail at simple.
                      Carry on.

S.

Comment

I understand what you meant, you don't fail at simple.

I'm trying to say, I don't believe the finance companies would be happy with a one off rebate or sum at the beginning of the finance period, then nothing, compared to ongoing interest for the term of the loan ie 5 years.

Unless there was some clause in there that allows them to wack the variable rate up to something stupid after the first year or whatever, in an attempt to recover costs. But then they would also be gambling on the purchaser not refinancing with another lender before that kicked in.

Comment

Originally posted by reggie426 View Post
                          I understand what you meant, you don't fail at simple.

I'm trying to say, I don't believe the finance companies would be happy with a one off rebate or sum at the beginning of the finance period, then nothing, compared to ongoing interest for the term of the loan ie 5 years.

Unless there was some clause in there that allows them to wack the variable rate up to something stupid after the first year or whatever, in an attempt to recover costs. But then they would also be gambling on the purchaser not refinancing with another lender before that kicked in.
                          There is only so much interest you pay over the loan term. and if there is a subsidy offseting the lost interest they are making money. My guess would be the dealers are trying to sell more bikes this way. maybe they think more of less is better than fuck all of a lot
                          Warning: The above post was probably written while under the influence.

Comment

08 ZX10's for $13990 over here in Melb. Not sure what the others are going for - I'll have a look tomorrow!
                            Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Originally posted by rod View Post
                              08 ZX10's for $13990 over here in Melb. Not sure what the others are going for - I'll have a look tomorrow!
                              Is that ride away?
                              SP RACINGis supported by:
                              MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                              Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                              Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Working...
                              X