250 can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 can

Does anyone know anyone with an after-market can to fit a HondaCBRR 250 that they want to sell? Im just not loud enough.. :twisted:
    How 'bout a nice cup of shut the f*&k up??

barista...you is loud enuff

Comment

Go see about a Roo Racing pipe, they go off on the CBR's

Comment

needs a louder bike to campos bike drowns mine out
        then again he drowns everyone out
        Is Dead

Comment

needs a louder bike to campos bike drowns mine out
          then again he drowns everyone out
          hehehe who? Mine? Nahhhhhh

Comment

I've got a ROO pipe on my CBR250RR.
            basically, its goddang loud..!

I think that most of the guys that have ridden with me can vouch for that.

At 17k revs, it sounds insane, but for just commuting it does become a bit tedious..

-Mike
            In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again.

Comment

I've got a ROO pipe on my CBR250RR.
              basically, its goddang loud..!

I think that most of the guys that have ridden with me can vouch for that.  

At 17k revs, it sounds insane, but for just commuting it does become a bit tedious..  

-Mike
              I'll swap you my standard can for your roo if like! (cash included?)

Comment

Hey just thought I'd say, don't get a roo pipe, reasons being, yes they are loud but that's only good for about a week then they are just annoyingly loud I know this as all my previous bikes I have fitted them and it becomes too much. Also I think that the build quality is inferior to other brands, fall apart, rust and tarnish etc. Just another opinion to consider before buying one that's all.
                Also have friend with CBR250RR fitted with roo pipe and he said same thing.( two peoples opinion only)
                Slim.

Comment

eeeeeeeewwwww roo pipes like a bad smell
                  would never get one of those
                  Is Dead

Comment

There's a guy in Perth named Paul Freer, who makes his own cans under the "Howler" brand. Might be worth giving him a try? Can't seem to find his number at the moment though!

Comment

There's a guy in Perth named Paul Freer, who makes his own cans under the \"Howler\" brand. Might be worth giving him a try? Can't seem to find his number at the moment though!
                      post his number or pm me when you find it.

Comment

Paul Freear's Mobile no is:
                        0422 844 624 (glad its not my number to give out)
                        Email : [email protected]
                        Quality built pipe that will last and not anoyingly loud
                        unlike lesser quality brands
                        Tell him Kev sent ya

Comment

isnt the point to be annoyingly loud?

i doubt there's any bang-for-buck value in a can alone on a bike like CBR250RR tuned that well from factory?

i think roo racing have a dyno before/after for it including carb re-jet on their site.

what hp were they at engine from factory anyway?

Comment

Cant speak for all riders but I buy a A/M can for the only reason of engine breathing (along with a high flow airfilter), the noise is only an added bonus. Ild rather a silent bike so that the boy's in blue can't hear u comin 4 half a klm which gives them time to get the old radar out and zone in on u! Also, what chance has a 250 got of out runnin cops esp. with a can that sounds like your doin 200klms phr instead of 80? Anoyingly painful cans are Cop bait if u ask me

Comment

dont waste your money, save up for when you get a new bike, then bust some shit on that!

CBR2fitties sound sit with cans on! they are loud as fuck, but when you watch them screaming and a car cruises passed em, they all of a sudden look completely stupid!

PEACE
                              2c

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                              ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

Working...
                              X