Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood stocks critically low nationwide

Hi all

First post here, I've been on a couple of rides a few weeks back, CAD introduced me *waits for obligatory CAD's Mum joke..*

Just read that blood supplies are really low round the whole country. On aus.motorcycles a guy suggested a ride where everyone donates blood.. but I'm not sure that losing a pint then going for a ride is such a good idea. Normally they share between the states but they can't even do that now.

More official info here: http://www.arcbs.redcross.org.au

Anyway, go and donate some blood! We've probably got a higher chance of needing it than most. Besides they give you free snacks.

nice first post bruce ...nut they wont let me as i got some ink in feb they will only let me give plasma... i tried..

Comment

Hmmm, I would but that involves needles and I don't think I'd make it past the front doors. I hate needles :roll:

Good idea though, do they have a sperm donations? I'm good at that

Comment

inked!
        Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

dammit

Damn I can't donate either I rang and asked :oops:. Turns out I lived in England at the wrong time. Didn't ask about plasma though, I'll call them back.

Comment

Until they get those things off startrek which extract blood without using a needles and make a cool *sss* noise i'l start donating blood!

Comment

Go on Shox ya big girl!!

Comment

shox ya should do it coz you might need it some day, i donate when they let me, hasnt been a while coz of the ink and piercings but ya never know hooz life ya may save,....

and they give ya chocolates n cups'o'tea, and on tuesday nights (i think) they do pizza!!

Comment

Hmmm, I would but that involves needles and I don't think I'd make it past the front doors. I hate needles  :roll:  

Good idea though, do they have a sperm donations? I'm good at that
                  after the qualifying procedures, you get $50 thats fiddy bucks a shot...so to speak,

well worth it if ya need some extra cash!!!

i think SCGH does it out there.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Bruce.

I'm with Campo, I'm a pussy with needles. I will prolly faint on yas!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I have no problems with needles but im with u big dub.... recently inked so im "on hold" fer however long the w8ing period is.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Bruce.

I'm with Campo, I'm a pussy with needles.  I will prolly faint on yas!
                        You know, that could work in our favour mate, can't feel anything if you're out like a light!!

Comment

Needles smeedles. Go and get ur tounge pierced that is one big f#*ker of a needle. and worst is that even if you dont want to look at it curiosity gets the better of you and it's usuall y too late by then. But I'm one of the lucky ones needles dont fase me that much.
                          If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

campo: yeah that's a worthwhile cause too

/me watches video of deej doing high speed stand-ups again

and you say you're afraid of *needles* ??

Comment

campo:   yeah that's a worthwhile cause too

/me watches video of deej doing high speed stand-ups again

and you say you're afraid of *needles* ??
                              Damn Deej, Bruce has a point!

Comment

Working...
                              X