Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Speed Cameras - WATCH OUT !! YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THESE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Speed Cameras - WATCH OUT !! YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THESE!

Won't be a problem for us bikers I think but it would be a problem for drivers tho!

I 'think' they will be implementing these in residential areas (50kph zones) also.. *

Got this in an email
    "These are in Perth!!!!! They had one out in Waneroo last week!"

*Maybe rumors!

i didnt think they could LEGALLY do that shit? :shock: :shock:

Comment

[debunking rumor mode]

WHAT AN UTTER LOAD OF CRAP NOMAD...

Nice rip from my favorite site www.tuftufclub.com :roll:

[/debunking rumor mode]

Comment

Hahah
        I didn't rip anything off that tuftuf site melkor, honestly! :roll: I just recieved them in my email!!

However I went to that site but I didnt find any similar pics to those what Ive gotten on my post now

Comment

00000000wwwwwnnnnneeedddd! 8) :o :shock:

Comment

BUSTED :shock: hehehehe nice one Nomad!

Comment

CAn't wait to do a bin run with one of those piece of shit. How convenient.. it still has its wheels.. ahahah

Comment

Those piccies have been going round for yonks, hehe
                mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

:roll: what he said. i learnt when i was young that wheelie bins lose their wheels at about 80kph. and when then contact with a inaniment object at that speed they usually split in half.

Comment

One thing is for sure. That person who was going around busting up the cameras could have heaps of fun wid one of those.

Imagine if da cops put one out on the rubbih day trying to be sly...

Just think of the head lines.....

GARBO GETS SHOCK OF LIFE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                    If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

Dude.....I think my younger years would drift back and we'd definitely have to set that wheelie alight
                      "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

mmmmm.......... flaming speed camera.
                        Then we could get some great photos dude.

i wonder :? do they have one that comes in the recycling bin format????
                        If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

they'd have to.....otherwise it'd look odd on the days when recycling was on....derrrrr
                          "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

I think they should make a portaloo version aswell for the new estates and building sites. Hell why stop there? Why not mister whippy vans, trailers etc there is a market for this kind of thing.

Comment

Working...
                            X