peircing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peircing problem

i was wondering, how many you got pericings in your face ? ears, eyebrow, lip, what ever ? i had some in my ears, though when i started riding i found it very hard to pull my helmet off without them falling out or hurting like hell! does anyone else have this problem ? i took them out, though i cant seem to part them, i replaced them back in last night (hurt like hell again putting them in)

does anyone have any ways they are able to take their helmet off without pulling everything out of ur face ?

Sorry dood.. my face has had less stabbings than a virgin chick with a meat eating.. we'll stop there
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

I put a screw driver through my finger once... :oops:
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

I do belive that Shan rules the roost in this department.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Basically to get ur helmet on and off and keep ur ears intact.....

WEAR SLEEPERS DOOD

fuck that was hard to figure out.. i have 3 in my ears and i never have any pain...

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

I'm lucky my tounge generally doesn't get in the way. But I've seen one of the NSX guys with a heap of piercings on his face and I'll be stuffed if I know how he manages to get around it????
            If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

I got 2 in my left ear......just a matter of...in my case, tending to put that ear into ya helmet first.....may sound stupid and ridiculous, but I kinda tilt my helmet a bit and I've never had no trouble
              "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

Put your thumbs in the side of your helmet and squeeze the pads back so your ears slip in easier. Works for me for the last 20 years anyway. And don't worry about getting your helmet on with pierced nipples, they don't get in the way at all.

And hello by the way! I'm new here.

Fred

Comment

Put your thumbs in the side of your helmet and squeeze the pads back so your ears slip in easier. Works for me for the last 20 years anyway. And don't worry about getting your helmet on with pierced nipples, they don't get in the way at all.

And hello by the way! I'm new here.

Fred
                  Sup Gix. Welcome to the forums

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

i would wear sleepers FireStorm but the holes are too big. there 6mm holes i got in , i think holding the padding down and sliding the helmet off would help. but ill wait and hear if Shan has any tips about it..

i ment to type Shan in first place...

Comment

why would you want to talk to rossi, he doesn't have any piecings, shannon is the guy you want to talk to.
                      2003 SV650S

Comment

My eyebrow ring occasionally catches, I just have to be careful. I tilt my helmet forwards as I take it off.. Just takes the pressure off I guess.

I should imagine the thumb tactic works for your ears though
                        mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

It never hurts when I pull my helmet off :oops:
                          go see a doctor ! :roll:
                          oh yeah Shans the best at pulling anything off

Comment

I have to be carefull when i take my dragon jeans off cauz my cock stud gets caught

Comment

I have to be carefull when i take my dragon jeans off cauz my cock stud gets caught
                              heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh....... ouch man.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Working...
                              X