• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up with women???????

I just dont get it.........

She says "Its me or the bike"

I say "bye then"

next thing i know my shits flying across the room.......

What the hell did i do wrong? I mean really. How could she ever expect me to stop riding?

I'm the noob you all pwn!

You let her near your stuff, that's what you did wrong.
    Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

people look at me strange when I tell them I sleep with my bike.. and I'm like.. I'm serious man, I sleep with it next to me
      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Women feel threatened by bikes purely for the fact that bikes are woman's only challenge in the fight for supreme monopolisation of your thoughts and free time
        mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

So whats her number mate??

Kidding bro. Tell you what, it's real hard finding someone who will still let you do the things you love so much. It's a matter of come or go. In all honesty, is it really worth being with someone who's going to restrict your life and the things you love doing? Nup.

Be cool, there'll be others, better than the last. Besides there's nothing wrong with being single, you just tend to spend more cash on particular magazines.....and your arms get bigger as well.

Gimme a yell if ya need ok.

Comment

i got the same problem at the moment. all i get is mean stares everytime the bike or riding is mentioned. not to mention the guilt trip she tried on me sat morning before heading out. "please dont go i have a real bad feeling about today".

Comment

thats too true....diabolical women
              I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

I guess I'm lucky.. my missus likes bikes and so does her family.. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones whereby the family used to have a bike
                Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

pete: Aye.. that was a harsh thing (of her) to say :?

Comment

Yeah Firestorm, ditch the bitch.

Women like that are living in some Barbie induced lah-lah land and should be given a credit card and locked in a shopping centre.

Anyone that gives you any ultimatum (?sp) is not respecting your right to make decisions in your own life. And you know what, at the end of the day all you have is your life, body and mind, the rest is nothing.

Chin up and keep cruising, plenty of fish (and Summers here!).
                    222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

i got the same problem at the moment. all i get is mean stares everytime the bike or riding is mentioned. not to mention the guilt trip she tried on me sat morning before heading out. "please dont go i have a real bad feeling about today".
                      Doesn't that just make you quiver before going out....someone's told her to tell you that man. That's VSF'd!!

Comment

Campo cheers man.... but its cool i aint to cut up about it...

When ya 23 and ur seeing an 18yo u kinda realise that its for a good time and not a long time so dont get too attached.

Im just pissed my shit is half way across my back yard....

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

yeah i wasnt happy. and i made it clear yesterday to that fact. she has made me a promise next year when she is home all week i can go out anytime i want. she currently works away duin the week so i can understand that she wants to spend all the weekend with me. but not to the point of stopping me from riding.

Comment

Campo cheers man.... but its cool i aint to cut up about it...

When ya 23 and ur seeing an 18yo u kinda realise that its for a good time and not a long time so dont get too attached.

Im just pissed my shit is half way across my back yard....
                            Thats cool man, anytime ok.

Jeezuz, ya gotta watch the quiet ones eh? Damn psychoooooo :shock:

Comment

Commiserations dude.

:!: Definately take some time out and enjoy the single life :!:

P.S. Its not just the girls who dish it to the guys, guys give it just as well. Hmm if the other half doesn't like bikes, I think yer screwed guy or gal.

Comment

Working...
                              X