How was the coffee deej?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was the coffee deej?

Hey Deej how was the coffee? I know its always good when it's free.
    How 'bout a nice cup of shut the f*&k up??

That was a good Coffee!

But what do you expect from a Barista.

Wife and I wandered up with the 3rd cup to Big W and I'm sure he enjoyed his.

But you do realize, we were walking back and we both thought "damn I could go another coffee" but we didnt get one cos I would have been too embarrassed to order another coffee cos they you woulda thought "they just came in again cos the last one was free and now they want other freebee"!

You see! Your generosity went and fucked with lifes whole ying and yang thing and I went without another coffee god damn it !!!

(Thanks tho)

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I to, know for a fact, that the coffee there is dayum good!! Going to be coming by a few times over the next two weeks mate, got more time off than I know what to do!!

You da man B! You comin riding soon mate?

Comment

Barista... kudo's for the coff.

you prob know my girl and her sisters, always come in on a friday night and buy hot chocs for the paramount, office and Deen boys.

deej said he got the coffeee's fight club style....

RULE NO.1. you do not talk about PE.

he's there ready to buy coffees and with a nod (fight club style) the coffees are free....

nice work..

cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X