The movie you've all been waiting for-Wanneroo last weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The movie you've all been waiting for-Wanneroo last weekend

So here it is, the one you've all been waiting for!! I finally got my movie program working, now this is the first time I've ever done this so gimme a break on the effects and things.

But here goes......enjoy!

http://www.perthextreme.com/video/campos%2...vids/campo1.mov

That shits unreal..
    You did a good job with the editing as well Campo..
    -Mike
    In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again.

Comment

Thanx mate!!! They can only get better from here to!

Comment

Thats a great first go at Editing Camps. Shame my wheelies and endos were crapola.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

dude that rules!!

U got a high res version?

Comment

good footage on the track. Onboard camera footage rules. nice work guys..

the camera guy filming the stunts was shit tho more bikes less grass next time

no offence whoever it was.. haha

Comment

hey what do you guys play the movie with ??
              I can't get my medi player play it !!! :cry:

Comment

hey what do you guys play the movie with ??  
                I can't get my medi player play it !!!   :cry:
                Pretty sure it is Quick Time format Gordo. Think you can download it from from apple.com

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

good footage on the track.  Onboard camera footage rules.  nice work guys..

the camera guy filming the stunts was shit tho  more bikes less grass next time

no offence whoever it was..   haha

No offence taken...............not much

anyway...............bitch...........hehehehehehe

Comment

The movie we've all been waiting for..Really?

--------------

Comment

Lets not get into the Apple - V - PC thing again. Campo will start to cry.

....again.

Comment

Lets not get into the Apple - V - PC thing again.  Campo will start to cry.

....again.

hes just so delicate
                        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Re: The movie we've all been waiting for..Really?

Campo, Full marks for the effort, really I apreciate the work that you've done getting a movie onto the web but dont the guys deserve a bit better quality of video. Apples are all right for those nerdy types hidden away in backrooms but the real world uses PC's and MPEG. I for one dont mind waiting a bit longer on a 56k for a decent quality clip. I like the editing and shit and the fact that I'm not in it has NOTHING to do with it. Sorry about the whinge ..see ya round.
                          Yeah, I'm not going to go on the Mac vs PC shit again cause I'm kind over it. My PC kept packing up on me and after having it for 2 years it depreciated way to friggin much. I bouth the bastard for $2700 and sold it for all of $500, not friggin happy. At least I know I'll get something decent for my iBook if I wanna get rid of it but hey, thats my choice. I think for a first effort with the software that came with the Mac, the video was pretty good and can only get better. Remember, I never paid for the iMove program, it's standard with the computer.
                          I like the Mac cause it works for me, I'm not huge into computers but if it works then I'm happy, yeah I'm missing out on a few things but hey, I can live with that.

Lets not get into the Apple - V - PC thing again.  Campo will start to cry.

....again.

Don't forget, I know where you live!!! hehehehe

Hmmm, then again.......your armory's kinda better than mine so you can pay me out about my Mac anytime........but I still know where you live

Rant over.......where's my beer woman!!!!!

Comment

I can summarise the Mac v. PC debate into pretty much this:

* Unix is cool
                            * Mac OS 9 is not that great
                            * Windows 2000 / XP are not that great
                            * Mac OS X is the shit
                            * Apple hardware costs are horribly overpriced
                            * iMovie is cool

The end.

Comment

Net nerds...

Comment

Working...
                              X