You know you ride a bike when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you ride a bike when...

I've noticed riding behaviours creeping into everyday life, anyone else notice this?

When I'm walking through town I now head-check when I change "lanes"

Yesterday I walked past this hottie and instinctively looked down at where my rear view mirror would be to check out her ass, I was disappointed when there wasn't a mirror there. I wish I had rear view mirror attachments to my body, that'd be sa-weeet!

Also when my dog jumps up he is now doing a "wheelie"
    Originally posted by Koola
    Someone sig this.

You aren't a true biker until you bash your knee on the inside of the door whilst driving your car.

Comment

^^^^^ or lean into corners when in the car.
      Find me on Instagram

Comment

Your not a true biker until you try and lane split while driving a car.
        In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Yeah, I catch myself when about to go splitting...... whilst in the car... that could get messy.

Doh- got beat by foolishboy. But yeah same same
          I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

Or or or, when you wind down your window every time you see or hear a bike coming so you can listen better.

Comment

Very similar thread here - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...ng-when-45199/

I have been guilty of checking the mirrors while walking many times

Comment

Hehe yeah I can relate to the above... but for some reason I still try to scratch my face when riding.

Comment

When I finally got my car after having a bike for ages, I would continually slam my head into the window during hard right hand corners...

I would also find myself twisting my grip on the steering wheel when accelerating

Comment

making sure you give heaps of room to share your lane for spiltting bikes when in the cage.
                    I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

Originally posted by Calamity View Post
                      making sure you give heaps of room to share your lane for spiltting bikes when in the cage.
                      Yep, regularly guilty of that

Comment

I find i go throught the roundabouts at 50km and lean over in my seat going round bends, doesn't do much.

Comment

When the predictive text on your mobile comes up with cbr before car.
                          (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

You have a good idea of the model of bike from it's exhaust note.
                            Originally posted by Ferris
                            I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

or when you cant believe how hard it is to get a park right outside the place your going when your in the cage...
                              "Faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Comment

Working...
                              X