• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kawasaki vn900 vs suzuki m50 ?

like the look of both these
    m50 seems cheaper

appreciate anybodys thoughts
    (and the obligitory cruiser bashing comments, make a change from hyo bashing...)

Now that you can get a 240 wide ass setup for the VN900, you can build some pretty sweet looking customs out of them.

MeanCycles - KAWASAKI - VN 900 - .MIMIC 240 WHEEL AND MATCHING PULLEY FOR VULCAN 900 CUSTOM

Mind you, I only ever look at a bike and see it's customising potential, not what it's like from the showroom...

Comment

that is pretty impressive.....

still looks ok in the show room as well

Comment

biggest difference is belt on the VN and shaft on the M50, and the VN having an extra 100cc, Id go the VN just seems a better bike,
        National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

You'd have to look pretty closely at these bikes to realise they're Jap cruisers and not a big $$$ customs

Comment

Comment

I usually like black bikes, but that red one is great

Comment

Over the last couple years the aftermarket parts availible for the metric cruisers has all but passed the HD / custom market.
                Originally posted by Jamathi
                I might be a "Racist"
                Edited for clarity.

Comment

I sat on an M50 at the dealer's and it was really nice. So soft and comfortable, ergo's felt good for my height. But then, I havent sat on a VN900 either, so it could be better..

I think the M50 is a bit sexier too.

Have you ridden them?
                  Originally posted by Amac
                  suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

I'll have the red VN please. Just as it's seen here.

Does anyone know how much this bike would cost, drive away, just as it's pictured here?.................I love it.

Comment

^ That Billet rear wheel/pulley/wide tyre/new rear fender setup is not cheap that's for sure!! With the custom pipes, custom seat, lowered rear suspension, polished front wheel and paint, plus the purchase price of a donor bike (brand new), I'd estimate you'd be looking around $18-19K.

Comment

Originally posted by El Skitzo View Post
                        ^ That Billet rear wheel/pulley/wide tyre/new rear fender setup is not cheap that's for sure!! With the custom pipes, custom seat, lowered rear suspension, polished front wheel and paint, plus the purchase price of a donor bike (brand new), I'd estimate you'd be looking around $18-19K.
                        I'd better start saving right now then.

Comment

What do you think of the new 2010 M50 that we saw today, looks like a mini me of the M109

Comment

i have a Vn900 custom 07 model and one of the guys i ride with has an 07 M50 the VN handles better cos of the Large thin front tyre, peformance wise i again pefer the vn900 but not much of a difference i find from the M50. in wateva case the VN900 pisses all over my old Hyo GV250 Aquilla
                            picked up my Vn900 custom for 13000 that included saddles bags ive since spent another 1320 adding Vance and Hines pipes and a bible bar.
                            Never Ride Faster Than Your Angel Can Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan900 View Post
                              i have a Vn900 custom 07 model and one of the guys i ride with has an 07 M50 the VN handles better cos of the Large thin front tyre, peformance wise i again pefer the vn900 but not much of a difference i find from the M50. in wateva case the VN900 pisses all over my old Hyo GV250 Aquilla
                              picked up my Vn900 custom for 13000 that included saddles bags ive since spent another 1320 adding Vance and Hines pipes and a bible bar.
                              Photos? Would love to see it.
                              "Sound, sound the clarion, fill the fife,
                              Throughout the sensual world proclaim:
                              One crowded hour of glorious life,
                              Is worth an age without a name."
                              - Thomas Osbert Mordaunt (1730-1809)

Comment

Working...
                              X