Cops own road rules??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops own road rules??

OK so my WTF for the day was driving home from uni and drove past a patrol car and the cop driving was clearly holding a mobile phone to his ear and talking... do they not have to obey these rules?? can they use mobiles whilst driving??

they pull innocent ppl over for little things like fender eliminators ( which i dont see how that could potentially injure someone ) but yet they say speaking on the phone increases ur chance of an accident yet they do it??

all im getting at really is any 1 else noticing cops doing the 'wrong' thing by the law in general circumstance ie. like not in a pursuit...

I saw a young copper in uniform by himself light up the inside rear wheel while flogging around a corner. Crimea and Walter rd to be exact.

Comment

I don't think IA or CCC have their own patrol cars... so who's gonna Police police.. lol..
      Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

Take a photo and report 'em. It's about all you can do.
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

The Bastard!:pig_ball:
          I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

Originally posted by andy_b View Post
            OK so my WTF for the day was driving home from uni and drove past a patrol car and the cop driving was clearly holding a mobile phone to his ear and talking... do they not have to obey these rules?? can they use mobiles whilst driving??

they pull innocent ppl over for little things like fender eliminators ( which i dont see how that could potentially injure someone ) but yet they say speaking on the phone increases ur chance of an accident yet they do it??

all im getting at really is any 1 else noticing cops doing the 'wrong' thing by the law in general circumstance ie. like not in a pursuit...
            Should have noted their rego and time down and reported it. If the department wanted proof, they would have checked that guy's phone records. I think such things get taken seriously. If you remember right, not very long ago, a constable got fired because somebody captured a video of him doing burnouts in the police car and posted it up on youtube.

Comment

the coppers dont give a fuck what they do.... as they have disco lights and perth being such a small place if you complain about them then you really need to make sure you dont fuck up as they are watching you........

ps
              i actually do know some good coppers and they hate coppers that do this shit....but it does happen
              A site all parents should check regulary
              http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuilHgp-vUc&feature=related]YouTube - Police car burnout on Nine News Perth (2007)[/ame]

Comment

haha thats funny

yea i didnt get any information of the vehicle but yea wasnt good

Comment

i saw a black helicopter and a guy doing a mono today.......bastids

Comment

Pull along side and give him the rev limiter until he gets out and beats you.
                      Originally posted by Abuse this
                      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Road rules are for regular people, silly rabbit
                        such comment
                        wow
                        many post

Comment

sorry forgot that one cam....my bad
                          A site all parents should check regulary
                          http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Welcome to Perth, hope you enjoy your stay.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X