Ignition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignition

so I get to my bike after work yesterday and turn the key and notice that i had no power and the fact the key hardly moved ...

After a bit of play I realise I can now pull my key out while the ignition is in the ON position ... never been able to do that.

Battery was dead obviously because I'd managed to get the key out and left the ignition on all day ... 40km/hr jump start gets the fuel system kicking over and the ride home fixes the flat battery but my issue ...

Would this suggest that someone has possible tried fucking with my ignition and tried stealing my bike in the last few days or is this just normal and after a while the ignitions fuck up.

Would say someones been messing with your bike.
    Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

can you send me a photo of your key sounds like it's very worn i am a locksmith cheers richard

Comment

sure thing ... my keys are only 2 years old and I rotate them ... meaning I use both regularly and not just the 1 key all the time.

Comment

Richard is THE MAN when it comes to ignitions. Completely rebuild the ignition on my rgv250 after I got a bit liberal with the hammer

Comment

you should not be able to remove key when bike is running will be worn key or fault with lock photo of key will tell me

Comment

can you see the 4 pics I put up?

Comment

no pic

Comment

Your album is probably set to private

Comment

spot on Benny my man thanks ...

can you see them now?

Comment

key is a little bit worn will need to have a look at your lock call me on 0408 471 922 so we can meet sometime cheers richard

Comment

sweet thanks ... I'll be in touch.

Comment

Working...
                        X