Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My last Bobber is up for sale again

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My last Bobber is up for sale again

    What a spin out coming across this while searching on BikeSales

    Used Motorcycles For Sale - Buy and Sell Used Motorcycles Australia - bikesales.com.au

    Nice to see that nothing has changed since I originally built it. I do miss that bike. Mind you that could just be the fact I haven't ridden for 4 months while the current project drags out further and further...

  • #2
    buy it back! haha

    Comment


    • #3
      Holy shit that numberplate is on a massive angle...i thought mine was bad

      I dont think a rear facer could get that.

      Very nice bike btw, I like it
      ZippySig.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah I just let my plate over hang on each side, and I didn't think it looked that bad. Bending the plate over on each side just doesn't look right.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by El Skitzo View Post
          What a spin out coming across this while searching on BikeSales

          Used Motorcycles For Sale - Buy and Sell Used Motorcycles Australia - bikesales.com.au

          Nice to see that nothing has changed since I originally built it. I do miss that bike. Mind you that could just be the fact I haven't ridden for 4 months while the current project drags out further and further...
          Where did you get the pin striping done?? I want to get some done on my 67 Pontiac GTO.

          Comment


          • #6
            I cant spell and i cant read.... SORRY!
            "The awesome pin-stripping was laid down by hot-rod pin striping wizz, Ben Lander."

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey Skitzo,
              Just curious is there much of a difference between what you sold it for, and what its being sold for now?!
              Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

              Comment


              • #8
                Steeds, Ben has moved over east, but Von Kustard is a better striper in my opinion anyway. Give him a call.



                wannabee, pretty similar, looks like he's got a decent fudge factor there so as to try and break even.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by El Skitzo View Post
                  Steeds, Ben has moved over east, but Von Kustard is a better striper in my opinion anyway. Give him a call.



                  wannabee, pretty similar, looks like he's got a decent fudge factor there so as to try and break even.
                  Nice one - Much appreciated! Put him onto my mate with his 53 Buick. Cheers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I did see it up there a few weeks ago. I just assumed it was you selling it.
                    I almost sent you a PM about it. But figured, no point.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Very nice......... is he making money on it at that price?
                      EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
                        Very nice......... is he making money on it at that price?
                        By the time he gets knocked down a bit, it looks like he's aiming to break even.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I bought that bike its a credit to you, still only has 11,500klm on it......

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Luv the white walls!!
                            I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Robbo73 View Post
                              I bought that bike its a credit to you, still only has 11,500klm on it......
                              You own it now? Really?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X