Just passed my R class!! F*#$ yEAA!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just passed my R class!! F*#$ yEAA!!

did the test at city west this morning and got a bloke called tom. He was a champ, clear and simple instructions and was pretty lax.
    Passed with an ALMOST clean sheet, but i had screwed up the O turns and had put my foot down twice. He stopped me after i had done two O's. thought i woulda failed for that but we kept on riding and later on he said that he put it down to nerves because i showed good cornering skills at the sharp left hand turn out of the car park.
    so im sure that ill be seein some of u peeps out on some rides now

oh also i must thank dwayne at elite motorcycle training for takin me out a day before my test to brush up on my skills. top bloke and school.

good one.

enjoy the freedom.
    "Faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Comment

Congrats

Tip though - you need to brush up on your skillz everyday, not just before your test

Comment

Congrates have fun nice weather for you to celibrate.What centerdid you do your test at by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by splaterpunk101 View Post
          did the test at city west this morning
          He said City West, Sid

Yep top blokes up there, if you are ready to pass that is

Comment

yea thanks for the tip stoneville! i think iv almost read every test advice page here on psb now :p and there are some good tips which include what u just said.

gotta love the weather at the moment!!

Comment

Congrats mate, hope to be joining the team in a couple of weeks
              Earth first. We'll screw up the other planets later.

Comment

Congratulations
                MSN: pinkygirl_999 at hotmail dot com

Can't you tell that this is all just a contest,
                The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest!

Comment

Congrats.

Whats the big bike? cbr600/thou?
                  Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                  1985 - 2009

Comment

thanks guys, its an 04 cbr600rr

Comment

Congrats mate, i passed my R on Tues... Been on my bike ever since

Enjoy!!
                      Originally posted by TurboR1
                      Yeah, I remember Ken Done...

I look at his work and think... "I could do that, with an enema tube and a arsehole full of paint."

Comment

I go for my test again on Monday, hopefully I dont get the same jerk as last time.

Comment

Congrats Mate. What time did you take the test? I passed too the R test today at City West. I start at 13:00 and finished at 13:15. When I've seen the time I thouth that I faild, but NO. I passed wit only 1 point minus. Many thanks to Andrea from Motorcycle Trainig WA. Now I have to look after a biger bike! Not biger then 750 for the moment.

Comment

congrats to u too!!was booked in for 1125 but got there 40 mins early and the assessor was free then so did it around 1030ish
                            good luck with finding ur next big baby!! exciting times :p

Comment

lol tueday was popular...i passed mine in joondalup at 945 witha clean sheet. was out for less than 15 minutes...

enjoy people, the freedom is awesome!!
                              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X