Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone keen to lend a hand - NOR?

Hey guys,

Clutch cable on my R6 snapped last night, just paid $75 for a new one but a had some tools stolen a while back, so I'm short on some screwdrivers/hammers etc.

Wondering if anyone could lend me tools and possibly a hand changing the clutch cable? It's a 99 model R6, and im located in ballajura.

My mum just got out from a hospital op and I'm in between houses (mine and hers) keeping an eye on her, but now I can't so need it fixed ASAP

Would kindly appreciate any help.

Kind Regards,
    Rambo

I'd gladly take a hammer to a R6...
    Just Kidding.

If it's just some basic spanners, pliers and screwdrivers I can drop by for an hour or so.

PM me your addy and number.
    I'll roll by on the bike.
    Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

give me a yell if you need anything ive got sam

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Didn't I just offer you tools from just around the corner yesterday?
        Please, call me Flash...

Comment

If you bought it new, make sure you lube the cable first as they ship dry.

Comment

Uh, I'll buy some lube then!

All fixed. Huge thanks to Sam for coming out and fixing it for me. I really appreciate it!

Comment

if you are short on cash, some inox will do the trick for the short term, otherwise about 10-15$ for proper lube and $10-$15 for the little clamp that allows you to feed the lube down the cable. You'll probably need to take one end off to do it.

Comment

Working...
              X