Motorbike Wreckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorbike Wreckers

Hey guys, Just wondering if some people can give me some can throw out some wreckers names for me, needing a few bits and pieces for my cbr250rr. Also i seen the thread just below about gettin over the pits. Reckon there will be much hassel for a stock 95 cbr250rr?

osborne park wreckers.
    National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Metro spares in Sydney. Have everything, cheap, fast delivery, give you option of new or 2nd hand and easy to deal with.
      Why me? I was being overtaken when you had the radar on me!!!

Comment

yeah? and they deliver to Perth I'm guessing, knowing it must be obviously yes =P

Comment

you can get some stuff off ebay depending on what you need. search the ebay stores rather than auctions and also search all combinations of cbr 250 rr that you can think of, cos all of them spell it differently and you might miss what your looking for.
          Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
          Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Local:
            Two Wheel wreckers in Osborne Park
            Maddington Motorcycle Wreckers in Maddington
            Motorcycles Plus in Kewdale

Not so local:
            Car Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Truck Parts - Australia's #1 parts locator & parts classifieds | Find, buy & sell new & used parts online
            If you can specify the bit you need, they'll come back to you with prices etc. From all over Australia.
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

two wheel wreckers get my vote.

i always check them for ZX-7R parts, mine is a '98. Heaps cheaper then buying new from Kwaka. I was in today looking for a rad and rear subframe 20 minutes later had all i needed.

Comment

Motorcycles Plus in Kewdale got my vote
                "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

thanks heaps everyone, will be on the phone Monday trying to get all i can =)

Comment

ebay, I dont use wreckers anymore.

Comment

rang osbourne park and he reckons hes got pretty much everything i need, will be heading down tomorrow cant wait

Comment

I had good luck with the findapart link CS posted, couldn't find a part for my old 954, found one on there in a couple of days & got it sent over.

Comment

Working...
                        X