Kwaka riders club???!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwaka riders club???!

What happened to the old kwaka's riders club?

If there are enough zx-rs out there you like all things bike and like doing a bit of cafe racing then maybe we need to sort something out.

If you are keen then put reply with thoughts.
    soon to be on the dirt...

What year Kwaka's, as there is a Z owners club but are limited to Zed's but welcome all as social members and a lot of members ride different bikes.

Or are you limiting to ZXr's?
    Jap Bike Show Presents for 2012:
    Blue Haze Ride II
    - Sunday 25th November 2012

March 2013 - 6th Jap Bike Show, Celebrating the "2 Stroke Era"

Details at: www.japbikeshow.com.au

Comment

do you know what the web address is for the z owners club rooboy?

Comment

not sure... the z's sounds like a specific group of bikes ie naked vintage to new. z1000's to zrx1200 and all that. Ran into them Gingin way once and enjoyed how theirs bikes were turned out.

This sounds good and i have always been a naked fan.... I'm tending towards more of a small group of supersports kwaka fans to get together, kick a tyre, head to the Kingsley for a pint, head bush for breakfast/brunch, help with some mods, get a group for trackdays etc

ZX ish?
        soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

I'm listening.
          Feels good man.

Comment

Me and the 9 are always keen for a ride
            Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
            Originally posted by filbert
            it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Guys, the Z Owners meet monthly at different members places. Next Sunday is the next meeting in Edgewater. Yes we are limited to Z's, originally the 900 and 1000. The QLD, VIC and SA chapters are strictly sticking to that, but here in WA it was bend a little to accommodate anything from the Z 250 to the Z. It caused a bit of a stink, and apparently a lot of members left because of that. I joined 5 years ago, and today we have about 40 members. It goes up and down by 10 to 20 every year.
              Most of us take our modern bikes to rides, ZRX's ZX 14, Cruisers and new Z's.
              The WA website is under construction as the old one was hacked.
              We have been trying to change the criteria and allow modern Z's, but it keeps getting defeated.
              We are going on a ride tomorrow (see in the Loop) and anyone is welcome tp join.
              Here is the website of the Vic clubb which is the biggest of the chapters.
              Z Owners Club : Main
              Love the legend, Kawasaki Z 900/ Z 1000, the Mother of all Big Kawas!
              sigpic
              2007 ZRX 1200R
              1977 Z 1000 A1
              http://www.bikepics.com/members/cruelcheffy/

Comment

Originally posted by Loneninja View Post
                not sure... the z's sounds like a specific group of bikes ie naked vintage to new. z1000's to zrx1200 and all that. Ran into them Gingin way once and enjoyed how theirs bikes were turned out.

This sounds good and i have always been a naked fan.... I'm tending towards more of a small group of supersports kwaka fans to get together, kick a tyre, head to the Kingsley for a pint, head bush for breakfast/brunch, help with some mods, get a group for trackdays etc

ZX ish?
                Sounds good. Will keep an eye on it but the only late model bike I have is a '99 Busa.
                Jap Bike Show Presents for 2012:
                Blue Haze Ride II
                - Sunday 25th November 2012

March 2013 - 6th Jap Bike Show, Celebrating the "2 Stroke Era"

Details at: www.japbikeshow.com.au

Comment

I'm up for a ride, depending on your definition of 'spirited'.
                  https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

sounds like an idea, my 12 and i are always keen for a cruise or spirited ride
                    go hard or go home

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Deb View Post
                      I'm up for a ride, depending on your definition of 'spirited'.
                      What she said +1.

Depending on days n times etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneninja View Post

ZX ish?
                        definintely listening...got a baby zx

Comment

am in for any kawasaki gatherings because they RULE .

Comment

could be keen if I'm able to saddle up.

Comment

interested.
                              SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee
                              I hope you choke on a donut, and when you do I'm going to inappropriately hit on your grieving widows.

Comment

Working...
                              X