Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puncture fixing on sundays

Hey guys,

Anyone know where an open place is that I can get a puncture fixed ASAP? I'll need it done by 2pm preferably.
    Nothing from something.

Your best bet is to buy a plug kit from Super Cheap etc. About $30.

Comment

Try total motorcycle accesories, or two wheel wreckers ring them first though.
      Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Two wheels wreckers open only to 1pm...

Will try TMA.. edit: not open sundays... hmm

Faz - not sure where the puncture is, it's a relatively slow leak. Was hoping someone had the compressed-air-liquid stuff (gah can't think of the name of it) to just shove in there and I'm on my way.
        Nothing from something.

Comment

Yeah that liquid stuff should be available from Repco, Supercheap etc. Maybe try a bicycle shop?

Check that it wasn't a screw/nail that went in and the head has now been ground off. Might be harder to spot.
          Check IN the tread too.

Also, throw some water over the valve and see if that is your problem, might have some muck in there and it's not closing properly.

If you've got another means of transport, I've got a puncture kit (plug) and a couple of air canisters for a quick inflate to get you to a servo or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
            Yeah that liquid stuff should be available from Repco, Supercheap etc. Maybe try a bicycle shop?

Check that it wasn't a screw/nail that went in and the head has now been ground off. Might be harder to spot.
            Check IN the tread too.

Also, throw some water over the valve and see if that is your problem, might have some muck in there and it's not closing properly.

If you've got another means of transport, I've got a puncture kit (plug) and a couple of air canisters for a quick inflate to get you to a servo or something.
            Hey.

Thanks for the offer. It's declining at a rate of about 2psi/hr so it's relatively slow and I can get it places. I'm hesitant to ride it much because of the fear of making it worse but if I can't get it fixed I may have no choice until tuesday - the earliest time I will be able to fix it unless by 2pm today.

I just cant seem to track down any place that can help that is open today.
            Nothing from something.

Comment

Working...
            X