Rear facing camera Dell Park Rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear facing camera Dell Park Rd

Went riding with other Busa riders today up Dell Park Rd into Dwellingup. I saw heaps of groups out riding and saw a thread from here relating to Dwellingup so figure I must have seen some of you on the road. You may have seen me, I was on the side of the road to Quindanning with a flat rear tyre (another story).

Anyway, we were warned about a rear facing multanova on Dell Park Rd so took it easy on that stretch. It was extremely well hidden and I still only caught a glimpse of it on my return trip.

I hope no one receives any unexpected mail or otherwise in the next few weeks. in the meantime, take it easy on Dell Park Rd as it is being regularly targetted.

bugger - we were up there today and I didn't see it. Depending where it was I think they are going to have a busy time processing photos..... ouch!

Comment

damn you gotta hate those rego discs falling over the plate

though i think mine atm isnt attached to the bike either lol
      Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

The Question is where abouts on dale park Rd..?

Comment

Heading toward Dwellingup from the servo at North Dandalup (bottom of the hill). Approx 3/4 of the way there, left hand side behind a big mound of dirt. Car was parked about 30m down a side track.

I was warned, looking for it, saw the car, and still didn't see the camera. Only caught a quick glimpse of the camera on the way back down. Car was still in the same spot.

Comment

Yeh I was there going down the hill last saturday, saw the car and think I saw a flash, from what you say I may be getting a letter in the mail. I think I was only doing about 15 over, luckily.

Comment

Originally posted by Huls View Post
              Heading toward Dwellingup from the servo at North Dandalup (bottom of the hill). Approx 3/4 of the way there, left hand side behind a big mound of dirt. Car was parked about 30m down a side track.

I was warned, looking for it, saw the car, and still didn't see the camera. Only caught a quick glimpse of the camera on the way back down. Car was still in the same spot.
              Should we go up there with a few shovels and remove said mound of dirt?
              Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nero Diablo View Post
                Now there's an idea, got me shovel.

Huls, we went past you lot in dwelingup today while you guys were parked in town. Figured you guys just could'nt get em started Just jokes!

But stayed away from Del park rd, for that reason, we spoke about it over lunch today and it was decided people SHOULD be booked for NOT doing over the speed limit on those beautiful roads

Comment

Nails on the little run-off road?/behind dirt mound :p
                  :stupid:

Comment

Originally posted by Nero Diablo View Post
                    If the camera is in the same spot why not put a piece of Fluro Ribbon 200m before the Camera Hiding spot so we know to slow down there.
                    You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

it was 1 km west of the spur road intersection. same as last week. impossible to see when heading toward dwellingup

Comment

Heading down there next w/e, will be sure to 'loosen' my rego disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rizzo View Post
                          stayed away from Del park rd, for that reason
                          You're awesome - I knew there was a reason we were following you!

Comment

Didnt see it Friday. Im hoping it wasn't there.....

Comment

Working...
                            X