No announcement yet.

Has anyone pre-ordered the BMW S1000RR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone pre-ordered the BMW S1000RR?

Has anyone here pre-ordered the BMW S1000RR? Have you heard any news or communications from BMW about it, like pricings, final specs and ETA?

i went to the BMW thingo on friday night at QV1 coz a mates missus works for Auto Classic and coz there was free booze.

Talking to the guy he said that it should be released by the end of the year and they should have some in stock by Feb next year.
    Wes

Comment

pommie bike mag said it was going to be 12,000 pounds with no extras. not sure if thats a help or not.

last time i checked, the bmw website said it was going to feature in the motorbike show in sept... and i thing prestigue motors in vic park is listed as a contact...

might be wrong...
      "Faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Comment

So much want one of these

Comment

Buying one was the original plan, but I'm not at a stage where I have money to order a bike sight unseen without having seen or ridden it on the assumption that I will like it. Still not out of the question, but definitely won't be getting one until they are stocking them so I can have a look/play around with one first.

Comment

There will be at least one at the Eastern Creek round of the ASBK. In what guise, nobody has made a concrete comment on that yet. My guess is a display to show it of and maybe a lunchtime presentation on track...
            SP RACINGis supported by:
            MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
            Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
            Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

I am srsly thinking about upgrading to one next year. Trade in the old Gixxer. I heard they are about 25 grand, could be wrong.

Comment

Planning on buying one but obviously want to see it and ride it first! price is supposed to be within 3% of a japs sports bike without options of course.

Comment

thread needs pics...
                  sigpic
                  http://www.caschibye.it/page/curiosita.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Mex View Post
                    thread needs pics...
                    Grrrrrr....did you have to do that? Now my appetite for it is coming back...
                    SP RACINGis supported by:
                    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan View Post
                      Grrrrrr....did you have to do that? Now my appetite for it is coming back...
                      pfft! are u german or not? mine never left

Comment

Very Nice!!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Can see why they don't like showing the front view...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ibDaKu22s]YouTube - BMW S1000RR launch[/ame]
                            sigpic
                            http://www.caschibye.it/page/curiosita.htm

Comment

I haz seen pics of 3 different combos of lights?
                              edit: in this thread: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...version-76838/

Comment

Working...
                              X