This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB jackets

Do they do PSB leather or motorcycle jackets?

Its in the works Harro....Mr Dubs is the official Merch God around here. He will let us all know when and where and how much im sure.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I foresee PSB not being welcome at many pubs.

Comment

Yeh - it is a little like a Gang patch isnt it?

All we need to do now is start manufacturing and running drugs, bashing everyone and anyone, riding around on slow heavy noisy POS....

Cheers for the heads up Fastgirl. Bet they would be popular...

Comment

I've got the slow, noisy and pos bases covered...

C'mon, let's make it happen.

Comment

Yeah we had a design comp ages ago...and the lads are doing a lot of research in manufacturing. Its not just a simple deal to get them made....We all want teh qualiteh but not the price...so we need to find it cheap but its gotta look good.
            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I'll keep ya's posted, tho its not likely that they will eventuate due to the cost and differing of opinions on style.

Dubs

Comment

Working...
              X