Marmion road extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marmion road extension

Anyone thinking of taking their bike for a bit of a fang up the new extension 2 yanchep think again!!!
    The place is rigged with cameras and cops, sure its a nice ride and all, but dont do wat i did
    1.) speed
    2.) loose my dads license
    3.) Have 2 say good by 2 your dads R1
    4.) Pay a shitload of fines
    5.) Repay him for the rest of your life

Trust me NOT WORTH IT

ok.

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

how did u lose some one elses licence?

ps how the fuck did u get caught?? its like bike teritory out there, also u can see cameras from a mile away du to the clearings on the side. plus ive not once seen a cop or camera on that road.
      The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

ouch !

shoulda done it when it was fresh bro.

top of the hill......see it snake right then left and hit it

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

because im 16 and i probably would of gone 2 jail......
          plus family friend just got his bike impounded for doin 200 staight into 2 cops wiv hand helds

Comment

i still dont see how your dads at fault??? to the point for him to loose his license seeing he wasnt the one doing the act
            RIP ADRIAN LEE
            16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
            I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

bike is in his name

Comment

I can see this thread ending well...

Comment

Stfu
                  If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Winnar...

If i was your dad i'd beat the shit out of you.

Do what you like with your own possessions, but losing someone else's shit to the cops... not cool dude....

edit:
                    You don't go to jail at 16. You should have taken responsibility for your own fuck up, rather than fucking your dad over.
                    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by 282 View Post
                      bike is in his name
                      I can understand the bike confiscation but seeing your dad wasnt riding the bike how he will loose his license i dont get... someone prove me wrong!
                      RIP ADRIAN LEE
                      16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
                      I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Originally posted by ashmo View Post
                        I can understand the bike confiscation but seeing your dad wasnt riding the bike how he will loose his license i dont get... someone prove me wrong!
                        I'm guessing daddio said he was riding to protect favourite son... who is now not so favourite...

either that or troll...

Comment

Nice troll, points!
                          :stupid:

Comment

I like this thread...

It could well surpass the "Why Stop?" thread...

But it smells like troll...

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy+x View Post
                              I'm guessing daddio said he was riding to protect favourite son... who is now not so favourite...
                              ahh i see now it was a speed camera... thought he got pulled by the police!

:suicide2:
                              Last edited by ashmo; 03-08-2009, 07:13 PM.
                              RIP ADRIAN LEE
                              16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007

Comment

Working...
                              X